GF is screwing around!

Zaad

Hi,

One question for two slightly different situations. Please answer them both.

First case:

Your girlfriend has had one sexual encounter with a stranger since the start of your serious relationship. What do you do?

Second case:

Your girlfriend has had zillion sexual encounters on a weekly/monthly basis with different guys for cash or fun since the start of your serious relationship. What do you do?

Zaad said:

Your girlfriend has had zillion sexual encounters on a weekly/monthly basis with different guys for cash or fun since the start of your serious relationship. What do you do?

Nothing - if I gave a shit, I would have dealt with it earlier, wouldn't I ?

Seriously though, one chance is all I would give if in a serious relationship, and that would be pushing it on her part.

:devil::beer::devil:

Some guys claim (or believe) their bg is faithful to them while they keep sending cash from overseas. My question is what they decide to do when they find out it's an illusion.

Zaad said:

Some guys claim (or believe) their bg is faithful to them while they keep sending cash from overseas. My question is what they decide to do when they find out it's an illusion.

I get it now - I find out in one go that she's been f*cking around for ages.

Simple - "Adios Amigo"

:beer:

Why guys get jealous is beyond me. As long as she's available when I want to fuck her, what do I care what she does in her spare time?

Well Bibblies, if the guy considers her to be his girlfriend in their serious relationship I believe this kind of jealousy is very natural.

I can be called naieve..but what I don't know I don't care about. best not to know too much.

I understand. You might suspect this and that but are scared of the truth so you won't dig to deep.

But sometimes we get to know stuff we would have prefered to be kept secret. You could still pretend 'not to know' of course as in 'I don't care'.

Archived