A guide to Pattaya's gogos on less than 1,000 baht

robaus

Reckon you're right there about the girls leaving.

I didn't even ask the girl how much she wanted or try to negotiate her down. She volunteered up front to go LT for that much when she saw that I couldn't believe the bf. I guess that with the heavy bfines the girls aren't taken out so much. Especially when one only has to walk a few steps across the soi to FER.

;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another update.

Electric Blue and Hooty's have a new assistant manager Steve who is trying to reinvigorate the onetime top gogo on the strip, until the owner got hassled too much by the nipple patrol. "You have 50 girls show milk. You only allowed 20 girls show milk" jing jing TIT

Happy hour 7:30 - 8:30 shorts 35 baht each. Then 8:30-9:30 all drinks 2 for the price of one. And on Saturday night a free buffet (perhaps only beginning of the month - not sure) 9:30 onwards.

Some good lookers in EB when I was in last night, and some very naughty girls next door at Hooty's. Both worth a visit.

:beer:

Did a minor go go bar crawl last night. Usually avoid Walking St but thought I'd give it a shot again and try some of your recommendations out.

Champions. Showing. Heineken Draught at Happy Hour prices of 35 baht I think. Couple of well tattooed girls in here dancing in their birthday suits. Some quite cute ladies. Noticed a pair of farang guys who came in and had old bill written all over them. They were soon joined by a couple of hatchet faced blondes who again looked like rozzers. They didn't seem to be having much fun or stay long. Within 5 seconds of them leaving a Thai undercover cop walked in very slowly but the girls had all had the wink and covered up.

Electric Blue. Showing. Got the two for one promo which I'd forgotten about. They plonked two bottles of booze down but then again they did charge 110 baht. So it was the same as buying two beers anyway. Some pretty nice smiling girls.

Peppermint. Showing. Not a big fan of nearby Marine Disco so haven't been upstairs there for years. Got in to find the place packed with punters and for good reason. It was the blonde butterfly girl pole show. Wow. Hard to find a seat so a waiter directed me to a seat right at the front of the stage. Didn't know where to put my face, well I did but I couldn't. Some tasty ladies here. Definitely worth another visit.

The Sea. Not showing. Bikinis all round. Fair amount of good looking girls dancing but no real good movers. Bit so so. Noticed a couple of shaven headed farangs fooling around with a coule of the dancers when they came off. The girls didn't like what the guys were trying to do which was basically finger them in public so they kept shying away from them but the blokes were persistent. Why the girls just didn't get up and walk away I don't know. I did.

Big Willies. Showing. By this time I'd had a fair few bottles and maybe it was the alcohol but the girls seemed pretty, from a distance. On the right hand side there's a smaller stage where a couple of girls get up and dance a little routine totally in the buff. Were my alcohol fuelled eyes deceiving me or did they have more than their fair share of top heavy girls in there? Yup, I think that Big Willies had the biggest mammaries on show last night.

Obviously by this time am well pissed. Stalked back to my squat swearing at my own stupidity for only taking a couple of quid out plus the fact that I neglected to go the kharzi before leaving the last joint. It's amazing how lacking Pattaya is in dark alleys where you can just unzip and hose down the local rodent population. At one stage on 2nd Rd it looked like I was gonna have to go up a hotel driveway but they had security guards. Finally, bladder bursting and almost piddling me panties I staggered into The Bodega to witness some finely hammed up rock and roll by the 3 piece band. Witnessed a farang get up from the audience to sing House of the Rising Sun with them. Jesus, I thought he was dying. He was unintelligible.

Thanks for the update, Sukhumvit. I was in Peppermint too last night. No doubt we were simultaneously ogling my tilac there Tinkerbelle 2? she?s one of the butterfly girls.

This important research is all down to you, eyebee and any other intrepid volunteers from now on. It?s a tough job, but someone has to do it, mate! :hubba:

I?m off to Oz tomorrow for a month or so to avoid Songkran and to do a spot of business.

Please don?t let them close down Never Never Land while I?m away.

:beer:

I was in Peppermint too last night

--------------------------------

So was I (from 1.30 to 2 though). Place was much quieter than last saturday, and i am really annoyed by that silly gogo girl who keeps screaming at the top of her lungs every 5 seconds (big stage). Either she is brain damaged or she's on the yabba or some shit :dunno:.

I think the screamer is trying to simulate excitement to elicit more ping pong balls, if that's the one that I saw on the smaller stage the other night. I wonder if she's the same in the bedroom? Memo to self: buy more ping pong balls at Big C tomorrow!

Just to show that gogo bars change constantly. I retract my statement of a couple of days ago. Champions OK again. Lots of girls stark bollock, and plenty of 'em. Not quite Miss World material, but very friendly.

Good thread for someone who likes the gogo's but who's never been to Pattaya. Thanks to all. Will file away...

Now, a question concerning a little pet peeve of mine: what's the noise level like in Pattaya gogo's? Is is as bad or better than in BKK?

Uncle Joe

I don't have a problem with noise levels in the bars. So maybe someone else should answer this one. For me not one place sticks out as having particularly ear splitting music, although I recall a girl in Buffalo saying the other night that the music was too loud for her. Then again we weren't that far from some speakers.

Archived