A guide to Pattaya's gogos on less than 1,000 baht

robaus

Sanuk need not cost an arm and a leg. Here are a few gogos I like between Soi 8 and Walking Street.

Silver Star Soi 8 ? draft 55 baht? Some friendly girls here. Be there pronto, the lookers, as elsewhere, get taken early. Not a bad lesbian show. They used to do it at the edge of the bar and I knew just the right spot for audience participation. Now they do it entirely on stage ? spoil sports!

Far East Rock (Soi Post Office) ? draft 55 baht? (several happy hours too) . Some very naughty girls here and alas a few that should have just been left to graze in the top paddock. There?s one with a body to die for, but unfortunately a face that only a mother could love. She is super friendly and I always buy her a drink. She does a party trick of lighting her farts, if you ask her nicely. There?s a distinct odour in this bar. Which reminds me of a joke: What?s the most difficult part of a sex change operation? ? sewing in the anchovies!

Peppermint 8-9:15 happy hour (draft 40 baht, LDs 85). You?ll feel you?re at a gynaecologists? convention. They?ve got the right formula: cheap beer, lots of pretty naked women, and super efficient staff.

Dollhouse - Chang only 45 baht all night but some of the bovines on stage need a blue heeler nipping at their ankles to liven them up a bit. I only go there in search of the stunner Tinkerbelle, but she always seems to be barfined whenever I?m feeling up to the challenge, and she?s always available whenever I?m rooted already. Such is life!

Paris ? some very saucy rollup up miniskirts (Singha 70 baht). a few numbers noted here ?.. in case I?m feeling lonely in Pattaya one night ?ho ho ho ?and then I woke up and found myself naked in a shearing shed in Australia! Yes, well tell that to the magistrate, son.

The Sea ? 55 baht draft. Very friendly girls. Newbie tip: I was on the verge of barfining a girl with a beautiful smile and top half, until she got up to dance. It was the worst case of dropbot I?d seen since Uncle Herriot had to treat Mrs Pomfrey?s Pekinese (sorry, only ageing Brits may appreciate the reference). Examine the goods carefully before purchase, even in a beerbar, observe the girls walking behind the counter first. For a strapping follicly challenged 105 kg young Adonis like me, these things are important!

Big Willies ? draft 45 baht all night. What happened here? I used to get sexually harassed to death, but now no-one comes near me. You?d think I was riddled with STDs???? (Errr memo to self ? appointment Bangkok Pattaya hospital Wednesday morning)

Nuis 2 ? 50 baht draft? Not as ?interactive? (nudge nudge) as Nui?s 1 (Soi 15), but I suppose they have to be more aware of the boys in brown fronting right onto Walking Street. Friendly girls nonetheless.

Honey (draft 50 baht) ? but don?t steal my gal, the sexiest mover on stage. I think I?m in lust!

Living Dolls II Showcase 10:30 onwards ? pricier drinks (110baht), but to see some of those stunners strutting their erotica, who gives a fuck about the money ? you?re a long time looking at the lid! BTW I?ve discovered the very best seat in the house ? but I ain?t gonna tell you bastards in case you pinch it when I want it. And a bonus for those of you who like to see double without an overdose of the amber neck oil is a set of twins who dance in the 2nd XI between shows. Very cute. Lovely bums. On the same subject, Tinkerbelle 1 (Dollhouse) has a younger sister (Tinkerbelle 2) at Peppermint. Dead ringers. Super pretty both of them. I reckon their pulling power would be enormous if they both worked at Peppermint.

Diamond Gogo ? improved dramatically under new British management. 45 baht draft all night. Friendly girls and a very saucy lesbian show. But be careful here, if your hand reaches out to caress that irresistible buttock or breast, her hand will instantly reach back ?One hundred baht?. It?s amazing what cunning linguists they can be!

Champion Gogo (the working man?s gogo, one of my favourites) draft at 45 baht, even cheaper in happy hours. Very friendly girls if you smile and you?re nice to them and buy them a drink. Go right to the bottom end of the bar the Pervs? gropers? corner.

Showing in every one of ?em!

You?ll cop a delightful eyeful and will be lucky to spend more than 1,000 baht including LDs and the 10 baht taxi ride between Soi 8 and Walking Street. You could even risk the 7 minute walk and save yourself 10 baht, but with all the beerbars in between you might not even make it to Walking Street!

In the above I?ve stuck mainly to the gogos with cheap beers and happy hours that I?m aware of and that I?ve visited recently. Feel free to correct and/or add more info. I?m always an avid researcher?. it?s labour of lust for me.

YMMV

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot to mention that draught beer at Peppermint is only 45 baht outside happy hour and LDs are still 85 baht. And the girls in the "gym" cannot be barfined, but are barfine-free after the gaff closes (according to the notice in the "gym"). For those of you who don't know what the "gym" is, you'll have to come down and see!

BTW I was there last night and they didn't chuck out till well after the witching hour. :shhh:

Was also at Silver Star last night - the draught beer there is 65 baht all night.

As far as I know, all gogos in Pattayaland 2 have bottled beers at 110 - 125 and draft at 90-95. Will check further. Spicy Girls in Pattayland 1 I'll check too.

At some stage I'll poke my nose around the more expensive gogos, and do a mini review of those too.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on previous post.

Was in Big Willies the other night. Draft 55 baht (45 happy hour). The boss is trying hard to compete with all the nakedness elsewhere in town. He?s made the bar smaller to create more atmosphere. 2 or 3 good looking girls, majority so-so though. Be early. He?s made a perve?s corner down the far end for stark bollockedness only (bet you don?t find that word in the OED) .. and for the girls on stage there, thanks for the mammaries. :hubba:

Champions gone downhill a little lately. Many of his best girls have moved on or gone home.

Peppermint still humming.

:beer:

Nevada, opposite Far East Rock, also does one of those cheap draught beer promos. About 10 baht more than FER.

They're also flashing. Which is nice.

Have a rather fetching Lucy Liu lookalike in there currently with an awesome little bot.

Rather amazed that they want 900 baht bf. The girls think it's outrageous too and one offered to go LT for 500 baht as she was tired of dancing.

>>Rather amazed that they want 900 baht bf. The girls think it's outrageous too and one offered to go LT for 500 baht as she was tired of dancing

.. ouch! That's a bit naughty of the bar owner since the bf for stunners down Walking Street is only 500-600 baht. The girls will indeed show the owner what they feel when they abandon Nevada (as soon as they've got their monthly pay), because they aren't getting customers.

TIT

:beer:

Archived