A guide to Pattaya's gogos on less than 1,000 baht

robaus

Unfortunately my research can continue only a short time longer. :( Am off back to the SFZ in just over a week myself. P127 is also going back to the States soon.

It's all normal although early Saturday evening was a bit eerie as lots of bars/go gos were closed. I wandered around a bit for an hour or so on my way back from the beach and it was a sight to behold. All the neon lights off around Pattayaland, bars on Beach Rd empty. Couple of places being very low key. Had a couple of drinks in a bar on Soi 2 and the girl explained it was to do with local elections. Noticed even the 7/11s had their beer stocks covered up to prevent purchases. Sometimes I think this country's going bonkers.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me not one place sticks out as having particularly ear splitting music

------------------------------------

Well, the Arab bars behind the Plaza disco do. If the word defeaning deserves to be used it's there. Not worth a thread, but does anyone know why the arab patrons like their decibel level at twice the level of other bars?

Suk, Back in town. give me a call.....

Hey robaus,

what about Pattayaland 1 and 2 ?

DO you pass them right by ?

I know ! to me as well there not as nearly as popular and may be a bit more costly!

Though being a long time visitor I've had some good times there as well and did meet an old swthrt which sadly is no longer employed at All grls.

So , yes I do drop in every now and then, but nowadays do tend to overlook buying the lady drnks when asking 120 a pop! phaeng mak! :(

chok dee! :beer:

Now, here's a question. Do they play Thai pop/western or Arab music. Bit partial to some of the old Arab stuff. Picked up a couple of cds in Morocco.

Yes indeed am back here. What a great trip to Cambodia it was ::. Spent a couple of hours stood around at Poipet shooing away flies, trying to stop kids whip my baht and looking at the different variety of handcarts people have up there.

Have you arranged your flight? I'll give you a ring this evening. Dunno plans for today. Maybe good to have a drink later or tomorrow. Fancy checking out that Freeway place on the way to Jomtien?

Yes, beers sound good in the future. :beer:

Would like to be around some more as the low season approaches. Then I shall progress from being just a sexy man to a handsome man. :D P127 can attest that I am an Adonis waiting for that call from GQ Magazine. Amazing what a lack of farangs can do for a guy.

Probably won't be back until the winter though.

:(

can check anywhere but....The Castle. Your Auntie made me piss in my pants.....ahah.

Ok, let's do something tomorrow night. How about Goldfingers to start the evening?

Will wait for your call. Anyone else, this is the last call: tell us or PM us if you want to meet.

PS: Looks like i am here for yet another week-end. Hard to leave Home!

>>what about Pattayaland 1 and 2 ?

.. yes, mea culpa.

I visit Palmers pub? eatery? bar? on Soi Pattayland 2 quite regularly for a cold one and a friendly chat, then bypass the gogos in the vicinity completely. Shame on me. :down:

I know of one gogo in Soi Ptty 2 with 125 baht standard bottle beers, and I foolishly tarred all the other gogos there with the same brush, not bothering to investigate happy hours etc, since I know that several of them are owned by the same syndicate. Bear in mind too that the OP was related to a cheap night out for less than 1,000 baht.

I'm in Oz at the moment (back ASAP), but will definitely look into it upon my return, unless one of the other intrepid researchers does it before me. Go for your life, mates.

:beer:

That's a great guide! I haven't been down to Pattaya for a long time, so I followed your guide and it was really useful.

I had problems though sussing out which was Living Dolls 2 as opposed to Living Dolls 1 (I must have missed something on the sign). It turned out that I was actually in 1. Inside there were hardly any customers, but I had an excellent time. The girls were all really friendly, the atmosphere was great and I spent the whole evening diddling. Even a couple of falang girls were down to their bras and dancing on stage. I ended up staying there until closing time, when the girls had to make a quick escape because the MiB had arrived. :beer:

Archived