whore/girlfriend continuum

MrX

Have the impression that I am well sussed by those I meet ..they seem to know just where I want the pitch which is a bit right of centre on the continuum

my question is:

do the whoremongers get the whores they deserve and the sensitive souls the meaningful relationship they crave or is mis- match rife...

or, in other terms, do we meet whores masquerading as girlfriends or girlfriends (potential) masquerading as whores

But, as one of life's nice guys I can tell you this: we always finish last.

Aye mate, but we must have stamina........ at least we get to be in the game. ::

Some, most?, never even get to do that.

................................................................................

Romp, I'm not sure that any of us really get what we either want or deserve.

Some just luck out at the right time, in the right place.

BTW whoremongers have a much better chance of finding the whores they crave, than the those seeking the 'meaningful relationship have in finding what they seek (with whores or others). IME

:: but all things are possible.

if so OH, I too, must have had one hell of a trip last time around :banghead:

but next one should be a breeze :neener:

For those that say "what goes around, comes around" I have yet to see ANY evidence of this. Sure some of the bad asses get bad stuff happen to them (sometimes) but I don't see much evidence that the good ones get good stuff come around. Otherwise all the little honest hard working rice farmers would be well off and happy and the politicians would be tied to ant hills.

our lives are run by accident and happenstance. being aware of here and now may prevent certain disasters, but there is no sure path for success or happiness.

Quote:

"do the whoremongers get the whores they deserve and the sensitive souls the meaningful relationship they crave or is mis- match rife..."

It is part of the searching game. Search long enough for a whore, you will get a whore. Search long enough for love, you get love. Sometimes you have to stop searching in all the wrong places.

Archived