a quiet bar in pattaya?

dani305

Big_Kahuna said:

Just believe that you're the one who happened upon a girl among the katoeys. :grinyes:

What else can you do?

There can't be that many katoeys, surely??

Please - I need reassurance here... ::

:devil::beer::devil:

P.S. Why do I get the feeling that I'm about to hear a tale of The Katoey Invasion Of Pattaya, something along the lines of "Body Snatchers" ::

There are loads of 'em. The hard English boys that make bars in Pattaya such a misery (for me) love 'em. That's why most of their behaviour is so outwardly homophobic. It's a smokescreen. When they are cheering Beckham to score a goal , what they really want is to score Beckham.

...and that's why there are so many katoeys in Pattaya...

>>The hard English boys that make bars in Pattaya such a misery (for me) love 'em. That's why most of their behaviour is so outwardly homophobic. It's a smokescreen. When they are cheering Beckham to score a goal , what they really want is to score Beckham.

... yep, I was only saying the same thing to those willie woofters in the Dogs Bollocks the other day... via a text message.. on my mate's mobile! :grinyes:

:beer:

>>As you don't like beer, loud music, packed bars etc then I'd question whether Pattaya is your ideal holiday destination. (Is it anyone's?)

... well, I guess the new legislation settles the NEP/Cowboy vs Pattaya debate once and for all, unless you prefer sitting outside a 711 cuddling a bottle of Chang in NEP gazing at your navel while I'm still staring at pussy in Pattaya. ::

Sorry, I've been in smug mode for a couple of weeks now and was desperate to be the first to mention it.

:grinyes::neener:

Come on down to Pattaya and join the party! We've got a sane mayor and police chief here. Help boost the value of my real estate, but please leave your inflated Bangkok ST/LT prices behind!

Ooops, watch out for the wrath of the Gods, robaus. It ain't over till the fat lady dances..... and we got plenty of them down here! We'll see what happens on March 1st.

:cover:

:beer:

Interesting theory. Could be something in it.

Was in a bar last week when I saw a bloke I know around town. Pattaya expat with lots of friends here. I was talking to a young cutie whilst he was trying to score a khatoey. As he walked past me to the bar I let on to him. He got out of there pretty sharp, sans khatoey. :o

Archived