a quiet bar in pattaya?

dani305

hi guys.

i'm a strange preson.

i don't like hanging out in packed bars

i don't like loud music

i even don't like drinking beer.

but i do like girls...

is there a place in pattaya with more relaxed atmosphere where i could pick a girl and continue the conversation in my hotel?

thanks

If you like it quieter, you could try visiting off season, that's what I'm doing this year. :)

Or just take a stroll down Beach Road, you'll get some company within a few yards, and that way you wouldn't even have to go in a bar at all...I'm sure they'll be more than happy to accompany you to the hotel of your choice. :devil:

Seriously, do what makes you happy - that's what it's all about. If you don't want to get pissed up, don't. ( I'll more than make up for your moderation when I hit town, believe me.) :drunk:

For a bit of "people watching", I quite like Lucky Star Bar, Walking street, ( opposite the Thai Boxing ring / Jenny Star Bar ), they have some comfortable chairs facing the street where you can watch the world go by.

:devil::beer::devil:

dani305 said:

....but when does the low season start?

Low season is May - October, peak is Dec/Jan

( Correct me if I'm wrong here, guys )

My two trips this year will be May 2nd-16th, and Aug 22nd-Sep 5th. I haven't tried peak season yet, but I have got two weeks off next Jan, so I will probably end up giving it a try. Though - like you - I prefer it a bit quieter, and less crowded.

I wouldn't worry too much about the timing, it's pretty much impossible not to have a good time where you're going... ::

:devil::beer::devil:

As you don't like beer, loud music, packed bars etc then I'd question whether Pattaya is your ideal holiday destination. (Is it anyone's?)

However, if you still want to go and want to meet a woman in a relaxed environment, speak and possibly go back to your hotel then why not try a fishbowl massage parlour that allows take outs. There are a number of them.

naughtyboy said:

As another strange person I wonder why there are not some bars, who would publicise that they do not have deafening music in their premises. I imagine that there must be plenty of strange people in Pattaya, who would like to talk to other people, without competing with loud "music".

Hurrah to that - and seconded. I like a bit of both but, like the man said, Pattaya? Mucho noisias.

Archived