Your Best Buy In Thailand

Torneyboy

I can not list all my best buys, the list is just too long. I go back to falang land every once in a while. The most I ever took back was about 178 kilos. One of my carry on bags weighted over 50 kilos. It almost killed me trying to put that in an over head bin.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my best buys was a fishing trip with three friends and our regulars 7 years back at Phuket Island. A day of fun out on the sea, catching some tunas and... a huge marlin.

We gave the fish to our hotel and they surprised us with preparing some of it for our dinner. Not to forget the friendly smiles and service on this trip and the ones that followed.

Damien said:

One of my best buys was a fishing trip with three friends and our regulars 7 years back at Phuket Island. A day of fun out on the sea, catching some tunas and... a huge marlin.

We gave the fish to our hotel and they surprised us with preparing some of it for our dinner. Not to forget the friendly smiles and service on this trip and the ones that followed.

You fishing guys....""huge"" :D

The only fish i ever caught of eating size..i bought!!!..made the mistake of not checking on the inside of the wrap for the shop name :doah:...four hours/sunburn/lost a rod...disaster.

Marlin..in Phuket :dunno:

Archived