Look at girls and have some sunshine

Hi. I will stay in BK 3 weeks. Somebody know a place where it is possible to swim (pool), be in the sun AND look at girls (maybe pick up) ?

Can I be so lucky in BK ?

(Sorry, this is not nightlife..)

buddha said:

You will find that the golden palace has a troubled past as many drug addicts have OD'd while staying there in the past 20 years. One lovely lady told me she would not stay there as many 'spirits' were trapped inside. We opted for her apartment instead.

Interesting (and being serious for a minute if I can), this is a big deal with Thai ladies (people?). Isn't there a problem with a room in that hotel across from Gullivers for the same reason?

Thread idea cooking here. I'm genuinely interested as a good friend of mine had an 'experience' in a hotel in Thailand - and he's not a softhead.

Henning,

Hi, contrary to popular belief, there are no women in Thailand. They all married guy in Sweeden and moved away. What you see in the adds are models from Lao, many of whom are really guys in drag. Best you come with an open mind and a taste for "something different" as you will other wise be disappointed. Women in LOS? no, sorry, not any more...

Hi Old Hippie

Living in Sweden ? Yes 50 %, and the rest 50 % in Norway.

After 2 years they are fat, divorced and dont smile any more.

The clima here kills everybody. (incl.me)

Henning

Archived