Latest news re closing hours - a suggestion

Coloseum

Just suggesting to 'pin' those 2 threads so they don't get lost. then who ever can add the "up to the minute" info, and all can find it easy ::

I will volunteer my services cheap to be the "man on the street." All I require is a 3 year visa to follow the story for the board and a monthly allowance of 50k baht. Donations accepted or just a straight salary from the NanaPlaza board of directors is fine too. I'll kick in for the one way ticket over. :hubba:

no problem Troy, but realize that going out 'every day' will require a great deal of stamina on your part.

Drinking all day, reviewing all the bars, the restaurants, nightly time in the gogos, not to mention all the MPs. The constant and continual drinking, eating and carousing will take a toll on you, so please calculate in a bit for medical insurance. To keep it in the proper perspective you will follow the girls example and only have 2 days a month off and then be expected to take a bus to the village to live in 'primative' conditions for those days while be hounded for not bringing enough money and presents. No doubt 50K a month won't be enough for all your expenses, let alone the upkeep on your laptop (don't forget to bring one) and internet time. Writing accurate, enthralling daily reports for the entertainment and criticism of many, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours a day, and, like the girls ....... you'll 'have go work' whether you are in the mood or not, tired and hungover or not. So be prepared to take on another part-time job to meet your expenses........ too bad you are a farang or you could maybe get one as a security guard and sleep a couple of hours a night......with luck. Enjoy and err..... good luck. ::

Old Hippie said:

O.k. problem is, I don't have "up to the minute" info here...Nor do any of the mods...but I suppose we could come up with something...

All I'd really expect from this post is a short summary of the

closing hours in effect at any given moment and possibly

some target date when things may change. If I understand

the current situation (and I admit to being confused):

1. Nothing has changed so far.

2. On March 15 closing time will be 1 a.m.

Please see what you can do. I'm sure that between you and

the other mod's we'll get better and clearer info than reading

painfully long threads with fact, fiction, speculation, wishful

thinking, and what not.

Thanks

Archived