Dangerous Going Back To BG's Village?

MooNoi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not directed at you per se, but here again, I see this great fear of the thai male, who can do pretty much what he wants according to his degree of inebriety, and all farang can do is smile saying " ahah, joking, ok...".

I know some farang who beat the shit out of thai guys (no, not your humble, exploited samlor), and these were guys they were seeing routinely around town. Since I was rebuffed for bringing irrelevant info about the face-loss crap, let me say that indeed, some thais lose face, go home to lick their wounds and that is all.

>>>I know some farang who beat the shit out of thai guys (no, not your humble, exploited samlor), and these were guys they were seeing routinely around town. <<<

and i know more than a few farang who were hospitalised by groups of thai men they were getting into a violent confrontation with.

basically, i am not a person who likes to back down, and generally i don't. but one has to be very aware of the possible repercussions a violent fight here could bring. that means that one has to be very clear where, how, and with whom to get into such a fight, and plan accordingly.

also, the penalties for beating someone up can be rather harsh if it ever gets to court.

Was talking to one Thai lady about Thai men hating falangs. She said yes, some Thai men hate falangs. Her brother hates her boy friend. I asked "Why?"

She claimed her brother saw the falang spend a lot of time kissing his sister at the airport.

Archived