Help the name has slipped passed...

Kiwi

Had a quick butcher's in there last night with P127.

Didn't stay.

Very few customers, possibly someone hiding in the toilets.

Few girls. No lookers that we could see. The swimming tank had murky green water that looked like it needed changing. No girls in it. When we asked I think the girl said that they haven't had a girl in it for over a week.( Then again she could have been telling me the racing results as my Thai is pretty weak.) Could be one of those hit and miss places i.e. may be good in high season or on weekends. Don't think I'd be bothered to go half way up the hill again to find out.

Don't think I'd be bothered to go half way up the hill again to find out.

---------------------------

neither would my bike with the 2 of us on it!!!!! :(

PS: BTW, bingo last night with the girls from marine2. I think you and I were not 1 minute in the club before they "earmarked" us for serious flirtation. Funny country.... the Gf moves out and you still have a hot little body in the bed (freebie too). Where else?

Only, when i took my date with her sister in tow to their place, a moped with 2 thai guys on it brushed against us, and tried to steal the sister's bag. They failed, but the girls were really shaken up. First time for them, first time for me too, and we almost fell from the pull....

Archived