Help the name has slipped passed...

Kiwi

Pattaya,

September 2002.

The lads had a Renunion.I arranged a few spots.Some came from New Zealand and others from Southern Africa and Aussie.What was originally a two week ''boys trip'' ended up being three weeks....three great weeks I add.

Now here is the difficulty.

One night after a few cold ones on the deck of a local hotel

I took the lads to a night club ( and hotel ) somewhere on the route from main Pattaya to Jomtein Beach.The club had a name along the lines of Grand Prix ( or with a Grand Prix theme )....blow me down I cannot remember ( Heinekins).

Well the plan is to meet up again in Pattaya and meet up at this same club.

If any of you guys can help me with the name I will shout you a few of the chilly ones.

I can recall the long driveway into the back of the club.

The Bar has a rather large glass tank where the ladies swim in this tank...and is that something else!!

One night of absolute crazy fun...please help.

Catch you around.

Kiwi.

Hey there Pom Michael,

On the nose old chap...and i thank you.

Good one.

Sounds as if you know the place.

Met a lass in there( her name I remember ) had a great evening...she was the lead swimmer.

Great help mate,

I am in Pattaya in Sept...would be great to give you a chilly can!!

Ta again,

Kiwi. :)

So that's what this place is...... my GF and I walked past this place a few weeks ago and neither of us had any idea what it was. Looked like some sort of private members only place and my Gf said she thought it was a 'gay' bar.

Can you give us any more info.........can anyone just walk in and are there dancers like in a go go. Is it members only or what?? Are the girls in the tank nude?

Any more detailed info appreciated.

Uniformguy

Uniformguy,

I'll let one of the Pattaya regulars reply with the details as I haven't been there for a while. Years ago it used to be a gay club, but that has changed I would say 3 or 4 years ago.

I don't know if they still do the swim shows anymore, but when the did have them they were in bikini's.

It is now a normal a-go-go format. The hotel rooms in the back however are a new addition and some of the rooms have very, very nice jacuzzi's (from what I was told by the manager).

Any one else with an update?

Cheers!

As you're going up the hill to Jomtien, is it before or after the garden nurseries on both sides of the road?

Left or right. I know on the right there's that Harley Davidson shop and just after that is a right hand junction.

Will try to check it out in the next week or so for an update.

As far as I can remember it is on the LHS as u go up the hill after the nurseries/waste land and before the junction with the exercise park.

Thanks for the info sounds like a contender for my 50th must check it out on my return next month.

Uniformguy

I peeked in one afternoon after coming down from the big buddha attracted by the open 10am sign...

Nothing much going on, but a few chicks lingering out front as well as in the 'bar', but I quickly left as I didn't see anything I fancied. girls wore numbers alright, but no line up, fish tank etc, but I'm sure they're all avail within the premises :hubba:

Archived