Dubious Visa Condition...

HSTEACH

samak said:

interesting post; i have entered the Kingdom more than hundred times but never read this condition on the form. i have never seen that anybody was asked any question at the immigration!

You're right, it isn't on the form.

It's part of the Immigration Act B.E.2522 (1979), an extract of which is linked to in the original post.

I only found it by accident, as I was surfing for Thai related info, one particularly boring evening. :sleeping:

I believe it applies also to those seeking prostitutes as it does in almost all countries. I have heard falangs tell the falang customs officials what they were doing in Thailand which is really dumb. I have had a funny feeling that falang countries may be putting this and other information together into a database. In today's Bangkok Post, it claims Australia has been checking out the sex trade in Bangkok, consequently 2 falangs were arrested in Bangkok as a result of that investigation.

MightyMouse said:

I have heard falangs tell the falang customs officials what they were doing in Thailand which is really dumb.

It never ceases to amaze me just how thick some people can be... :banghead:

I agree with you, I think that the rule applies to us also.

:devil::beer::devil:

Archived