Penthouse Hotel & Club Pattaya?

Coloseum

I made a reservation there a few years ago. When I arrived, they didn't have the type of room I had reserved, and the room they offered me was a dump. By the way, the TV set was intermittent. The one night I spent there, they tried to get an extra 200 baht from me for something they said I took from their minibar, but immediately backed down when I questined it. Not worth staying in a crappy room in such a noisy place.

Maybe these problems are due more to poor management than dishonesty, but I doubt I'll stop by again.

Only my honest opinion.

RickF

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jxxxl said:

I've never used the dildo, it just makes the place feel more naughty :o. Maybe next time. I like the idea of the golf club -you dirty bugger.

I'm hoping to get over there sometime in the next few weeks. Maybe I'll drive my new car down from Chiang Mai :up:

You might as well leave the car in Chiang Mai and walk as the nearest safe parking to that hotel will seem like the same distance :neener:

Real quality tourists stay in the Vagabond on Soi Buakaow.

Jizz stained sheets in a fan room can be yours from a paltry 200 baht a night. No tv or fridge. If you are intending a longer stay then ask for 10% discount to 180 baht a night.

Forget the uglies hiding behind masks in Kittens Club. This place has got Stand By Girl pub adjacent to hotel reception via a sliding door. Some raucous old slappers in there for a measly 250 baht bf/room rental st and 500 for doing the wild thing.

Plus the smiling Chinese owner offers a special deal to "hotel" guests. They don't have to pay the bf as they can use their own room! Hurrah!

>>200 baht a night

... you wuz robbed! That must be the high season price.

Some of my best friends have stayed for a short time at the Vagabond ... why there's Noi, Lek, Kung, Nung and Aow for starters. Do a DNA analysis on the sheets and you're bound to find more.

::

Sorry, v naughty of me. I'm sure the Villa Vagabond run a very tidy ship. It's 41C here in Oz atm and with excellent Chateau Cardboard white wine at 70 baht/litre I've had to top up my cooling unit more frequently than I thought.

:drunk:

Looking forward to coming home to Pattaya soon.

:beer:

The penthouse is great. It's a theme hotel catering to those interested in a place devoted to sex. Don't want that?, then don't go there. Previous complaints about the noise are larglely finished. The lift is in, and the top rooms are completed.

Overlooks the bars on soi Pattayaland 2, and is geared for sexual fun. Sex chairs, jaccuzzi, hammock, sex toys, disco lighted dance stages........it's all there. Have fun........ :)

HT

Penthouse was ok about 3 years ago, but has been on a long slide downhill since. The frowns on the girls will be your first clue. A sad place now.

I don't know how many other hotels in Pattaya have in room "sexy swings" available ( at penthouse they used to) so if your looking for that it might be a good hotel.

Great location but a bit too classy for me. Hey, on the other side of the road to Vagabond they've got all that new building work nearly completed and in amongst the row of vacant shophouses there's a new bar beer called Skippy. Those Americans get everywhere.

:p

Also just behind Vagabond on that little subsoi that has the 7th Heaven Bakery is the Fountain of Life Centre. So kill two birds with one stone. Once you've finished with your old broiler you can point her in the direction of the FOL where she can learn hairdressing and how to be a beautician. Plus get some good religious indoctrination off the farang chicks that fug with their brains there.

;)

Love it. All part of the Pattaya kaleidoscope.

BTW, if any of you like the Penthouse location (slap bang on Soi Pattayaland 2 and a stone's throw from Walking Street), but don't require swings and chrome polls in your bedroom, try Palmers Bar right next door. Bob the owner has three large rooms on the 1st floor for rent - I know cos I used to live there. I think he prefers to rent them on a monthly basis, but I've seen guys rent them for shorter periods.

http://www.pattayacity.com/pattaya/palmers.html

:beer:

Archived