Penthouse Hotel & Club Pattaya?

Coloseum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't this be in the ACCOMMODATION section???

There is lots of info already there about this HOTEL including one very recent thread started by myself.

Uniformguy

My take on the Penthouse is similar to Peter's.

Over-rated, crap service, far to noisy (dont even think about trying to get any sleep). Kittens a gogo is hopeless and the facility of the TV in your room with a link to the gogo is a waste of time, given that all the girls wear masks to hide their somewhat ugly faces (OK, perhaps a few exceptions). The gogog's in Pattayaland 2 are struggling to keep any pretty girls (but if you like fat ones, your OK) as they keep going to Walking Street gog's where they are much busier.

If you have a car, forget any hope of parking the damn thing anywhere near the hotel.

Other than that, my American mate loves it (cant undertsand why) but for my money, there are many better places to stay and actually have comfortable stay without the seediness that seems to go hand in hand with this hotel.

Cheers

The concept is a good one though so it's a pity there is not a place like it in Bkk, but better executed.I confess never actually stayed only looked. Did stay just around the corner once and asked for a quiet room. Was only able to sleep, and then in the bathroom, at about 4, only to be woken about 6 when the daytime racket started up. Take earplugs if you stay around that area-peter

Well, let me explain why why your American mate likes this place. It's reasonably clean, reasonably priced and because I only get to Pattaya once or twice a year, I'm looking for a place where I can play. I like the jacuzzi, fucking swings, gogo poles, hammocks, dildos, copious comdoms and hugely stocked bar. I don't go to Kittens or any of the other gogos on that soi, nor to I need to park. And, it's a short hop to walking street. If you want something quiet or a long stay, this is not your place.

jxxxl said:

Well, let me explain why why your American mate likes this place. It's reasonably clean, reasonably priced and because I only get to Pattaya once or twice a year, I'm looking for a place where I can play. I like the jacuzzi, fucking swings, gogo poles, hammocks, dildos, copious comdoms and hugely stocked bar. I don't go to Kittens or any of the other gogos on that soi, nor to I need to park. And, it's a short hop to walking street. If you want something quiet or a long stay, this is not your place.

Copious condoms and still need a dildo JXXL - must be true what I have heard from the old buddies in Singapore :hubba: :hubba: :neener::cover: Dont forget to mention the activities with the golf clubs or is that heresay :doah::devil::shhh:

Hear you might be planning a visit to the favoured stomping ground sometime soon??? :up:

Cheers

I've never used the dildo, it just makes the place feel more naughty :o. Maybe next time. I like the idea of the golf club -you dirty bugger.

I'm hoping to get over there sometime in the next few weeks. Maybe I'll drive my new car down from Chiang Mai :up:

Archived