Penthouse Hotel & Club Pattaya?

Coloseum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for jumping in, but I have more general question. I just finished reading about the raid on CM2 in Bangkok. Sounds like the pubs, clubs and discos in Bangkok aren't worth visiting these days.

Is it as bad in Pattaya? If so, I will give Thailand a pass. If not, I will give Bangkok a pass.

I'll try and help here!

The Penthouse hotel in Pattaya on Soi Pattayaland (2)!

Few things about it: The hotel is a brothel theme hotel...similiar to the houses in Europe mainly in either the Cech republic or the Netherlands! It's on the same soi as several awesome gogo's...classroom, misty, lipsticks, all girls... It is also in the center of an area known as boys town! The hotel is about half way down the soi on the Northern side.

The Penthouse hotel is a hotel/gogo. To the right of the hotel is the "Kittens club" a gogo.. The hotel as you saw on the web site has several kinds of rooms and services offered! The hotel has also recently added a pool and jacuzzi. The hotel rooms vary in options as you increase the size baht your willing to shell out...like having a jacuzzi, balcony, dance podiums, larger rooms, terrace, etc... All rooms add the feature of having a dirrect link to the "GoGo" via T.V. So you can call the gogo an request a ST without leaving your room. The hotel has an elevator and several staircases to move you around the interior. The hotel has 24 hour room service, massage service, pool/jacuzzi, no joiner fees, etc...

This hotel is in a great location with several good Gogo's around it and with it being in close proximity to walking street make it a great choice to take in the night life of Pattaya for alot of people. I don't personally care for this hotel or the gogo but I have stayed here on several trips and have other reasons for my dislike!

SB

Tacky dump with very inferior fixtures and fittings on a noisy soi in a very unpleasant town. But thats not why I do not like the place. A friend went there last year and was refused admission to the club on ethnic grounds. Odd as it is falang owned but although my friend is from the UK his crime was that he is half middle eastern. They kept telling him he was not allowed in as it was a 'private club' Difficult to imagine how unpleasant this sort of crap is unless it happens to you, so if you are a bit of a darkie better avoid it-peter

Archived