Guangzhou WTF, HELP!!!

radioman

I find myself in Guangzhou again for a few nights. Been out in the boonies and was looking forward to getting here. I always stay in the China Hotel, I'm not paying, and have had plenty of fun in the past with freelancers at the HRC in the basement.

Just got here, HRC is closed, WTF?

Anybody have any quick tips on places to go hunt in GZ that are hopefully not as out of date as my own info?

Hurry guys, the small head wants to dine.

M.

head for the nearest 'barber shop' ::

or the nearest bar and look forlorn. no doubt someone will approach you and point you in the right direction. (or help you back to your room :neener:)

"head for the nearest 'barber shop' "

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. They are not hard to spot, just look for the places with a number of girls sitting around looking bored that do not have any women customers. I bet there is more then one within a block of your hotel. They will spot you. Don't expect much English, but it is easy to get the message across of what you want. Probably won't be cheap if you are used to Thailand. 300 or 400+ RMB (my guess) at least for full service though the haircut and massage will only be 20.

TH

Archived