I am getting lonely here!

Nervous_Dog

OK - someone, our beloved leader, recently put a poll out there on various sections. I voted MERGE family life, as I think it is relivant to living in Thailand, and on its own, well, its just me and Lualou here!

So, here goes another tail of just how Thai a baby can be!

JingJoe is now 2 years and 1 month old.

Old enough towai the local gold shop owner every time we pass.

So I decided to see just how Thai she is. We stopped in and I showed her some rings.

She wanted a huge, man's ring, made of diamonds an emeralds. Instead she got a 1/4 baht ring plain band!

Mother nearly fainted with joy! I could hear her brain thinking "Next time he asks to pawn my gold, I'll take the babies instead"

I asked DarLek if she approved to which she replied "Next time you ask me to pawn my gold, I take her's instead!"

Damm they ar predicatable!

So off we walk down the street. Now in this soi, everyone knows us, either because the baby is so cute, or my wife is running a gamblong den in the day time, or because I get drunk with the local cobbler.

First person JingJoe meets, she holds up her finger proudly and says "Doo Doo Doo Tong" (look at my GOLD!)

She was sooo cute, and SOOO THAI! :banghead:

JB

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Old enough towai the local gold shop owner every time we pass>>

You gotta nip that in the bud asap--I make sure my nipper (2.6 months) Wais Telletubbies, its cheaper :grinyes:)

I'm only here because I got NO family and want to keep you from being lonely :doah:

besides you tell neat stories. :up:

(and I love children .......... especially when they go home with their parents at the end of the show :: )

......... shoes

......... gold

hmmmmmmm ........... sure hope business continues to prosper ...... got a feeling you may have LOTS of major expenses down the road.

now remember when it comes to sports ....... point her to gymnastics or swimming ....... (low equipment costs ... but high expensive coaches )

or maybe golf ........ at least you have a chance to recoup the investment latter ......... yeah I like that one ..... and she has a great media name .... " the newest sensation on the Womens Tour is JingJoe XXXX " ::

Sigh - I know, she is also into fashion, really bizare! She goes shopping, pulls clothes of the shelf and holds them against herself to see if she likes it!

Would be funny if she was playing, BUT SHE'S SERIOUS!

She already knows how to use money, since she was 1 and a bit I would give her 50 Baht, and wastch her as she walked about 25 Meters down the Mall from the coffee shop and buy my newspapers. She even gets the change!

JB

Yeah, I can see her gallery following her around now.

20 octagenarion Nanaplaza old farts being helped by 40 slightly over the hill bargirls, "Can you bring me another Singha dearie?" What a hoot !

Archived