I am getting lonely here!

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi F.B.,

We dropped by with the baby (Andy, now one yr. old) a couple of times to the shop; but, you and family were in

Australia. We moved from BKK over a month ago; but,

I hope we meet up again someday.

Oh, and you were right about the leather seats burning

the crap out of my legs with shorts on ... I wear shorts

pretty much all the time here!

NPPete, sorry we missed you, We have another one on the way, due in June. Just reading another post about having kids in old age, Jesus they don't get much older than us right ?

But love every moment with them and looking foward to the next. I was present giving birth to the first, as the little un popped out, I got a bit emotional (as us old farts do) As a tear left my eye, My wife said in Thai, "Don't cry GRANDFATHER".

You could see the 2 doctors and the assembled nurses, trying desparatly trying to control their hysterical laughing behind their masks.

Congrats! & good luck with the second addition!

"Grandfather?" ... O.K., I'll admit it, I'm older than my father- in-law & mother-in-law!

? a second one ... 'under consideration!' ... I was very emotional at my son's birth ("good looking bastard" we'll call him!) ... 'twas a fine Saint Patrick's Day celebration indeed last year! ... not so bad this year either!

Hey! I can't wait for the 'graemlins' with my "Asianet," 56-K, dial-up screwing!!!

Archived