How Are Your Typing Skills

Torneyboy

Never took an exam, but had to do 1 hour's typing lessons each week for two years when I did a Hotel Managment course. In some ways its like riding a bike as you never really forget how to do it. 15 years later, I switched careers to IT, so now find my ability to 'touch type' so useful now, but at the time I really resented doing it, especially as back then (1970's) it was very much a 'girl' thing to do. How times change!

It was obligatory to follow typing class back in high school and I was a pretty fast typer. But I never bothered to take a typing exam. Not really the coolest thing to do that age, but more importantly I knew my life would not depend on that paper.

I still type with both hands and most fingers, but do have to peek most of the times.

torneyboy said:
norfloxacin400 said:

miNe Was ok untill i started louking at the screaen rathehr thean the keays& i was hittiNg. typibg on a notrbook dowsn't hekp eithEr.>

Well i thought Yehtmae or Limbo would have a go ...but not a fellow of the kangaroo :neener:

I was keen to know how good/bad you guys are :neener:

Fuck me! My first job xxx years ago, was at a company that sold keyboard training systems. Bastard of a job that one was, I remember nearly getting raped while installing one system at a womens prison (Drake Hall I think) :help:

Archived