How Are Your Typing Skills

Torneyboy

I noticed a banner on the board for a typing tutor and thought how good/bad are you at typing/keyboard skills.

I have a certificate somewhere that says i can type at 30 words a minute....a very old certificate :p

Back then i could type with all fingers ...these days i use short cuts.

If i did the test these days i think i would be way down to 20 or so per minute.

I know from the posts some of you guys would be way over 30 words per minute :bow:.

You guys...how fast/good are you per minute :dunno:

norfloxacin400 said:

miNe Was ok untill i started louking at the screaen rathehr thean the keays& i was hittiNg. typibg on a notrbook dowsn't hekp eithEr.>

Well i thought Yehtmae or Limbo would have a go ...but not a fellow of the kangaroo :neener:

I was keen to know how good/bad you guys are :neener:

Straycat said:

i don't know my wpm but I'm pretty quick. I took the pain to actually learn touch typing once & it stuck (self-tutoring it was as well).

That is what i did ..but on huge old type writers..looking at a screen..not allowed to look down...hell of a mess the first hour or so.

Got very sick of that damn quick brown fox :neener:

Man at Work said:
torneyboy said:

I have a certificate somewhere that says i can type at 30 words a minute....

Shit, I can't even think 30 words a minute! :down:

Thank you Jack Daniels! :drunk:

MaW

Way back then...30 was a very basic number per minute ::

I think then to get a typing job you would have needed at least 60.....and the spelling 100/% :doah: :doah:..no spell check then ::

Archived