A falang 'pays' for non-payment

Was talking to one Thai lady who claims one falang picked her up and took her to one of the short time hotels. After he was finished, she asked for 2000 baht. He said "No, get the hell out of here. Its free."

She said, "No, not free".

He replied "Go to the police and tell them"!

Going to the police is an act of futility, the police do not help the girls at all.

She replied "I will go but I see you again you will know".

A few days she saw him. She took off her high heels, walked up behind him and let him have it with one of the high heels to the side of his head. She figured they were even, seeing him laying there on the ground. Anybody else have similar stories to tell?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, some people do have nerves!

Besides the fact, that this kind of behaviour is highly unmoralistic :cussing:, I would be shitscared of her Motortaxi-Boyfriend and his buddies. :onfire:

I gues with just one blow to the head he got off light - despite the fact that he deserved more!

:banghead:One last thought: He must have been a small fellow, otherwise the Lady (without heels!!) would not be able to reach up to his head. :dunno:

MaW

I'm in fear of pissed off TG's...period!

I've been in so many situations with this sort of thing...crazy TG's mad at me for something...It's never due to me not paying one...Luckily!

Back in August I was KO'd by a Gogo girl. She caught me from behind with one of those glass water bottles on the side of the head.

I'm quite foolish and a sucker for hot pussy so I finally agreed to see her again after the phone calls, messages, and crying in the hall shit...I accepted her appology and made up with her a few days later at her apartment...only to have a thai friend of mine (female) beat her senseless later that very night!

I never asked the Thai girl to hurt this hottie...my friend knew the story and just took matters in her own hands.

Some TG's are crazy and when provoked, as I seem to do way to often, become lethal machines bent on destruction!

So, A falang, often, pays either way...

SB

This time:

Honestly, I really don't know! I did alot: I bed several in house massage girls in the next room as she slept every night...maybe she heard us! I BF another friend of mine while with her and BED my friend as we all were sleeping one night...it wasn't a 3 some thing more of a friend over for the night...I just got an itch...and bed my friend (whom I hadn't ever been with sexually before and gogo girl knew it) and then she did come in the next room and catch us.! Think she got jealous... Had alot of group sex with gogo girl and others... I guess she got feed up as I wasn't 100% on or about her. She is quite hot and used to men pawing over her...

She would sing me to sleep most nights and got maybe to attached...One night as we were sleeping I rolled off her and to another girl next to me and held and bed this girl ( Once or twice I looked over at her to see two glarring eyes) for the rest of the night...the next morning I awoke to her shouting at the girl ending with her slamming the door and yelling down the hall as she left.

A day or two later she phoned my cell and came over to the hotel I now was at and gave me some story and wanting the girls I was with to leave and her and I to stay together...well I refused! Upon exiting the hotel down the soi I led her to talk in the street as she was getting violant and I didn't want to cause a scene or really be seen...away from the hotel is when she grabbbed a bottle and I was struck! I did get some other damage as she did kick me a few times while I was out! There is more but that's really enough!

SB

Anybody else have similar stories to tell?

-----------------------------------

yes. Going back on the futile police thing. Not exactly true, at least in pattaya. i have known a few girls who, having gone thru the same problem, were savvy enought to go to the police, of course we're talking pattaya police here, and the fee went up. 5000 for the girl, and 5000 for the police visiting fee.

Don't screw with the Pattaya police, just walk along beach Rd or walking St, observe and you will see that the girls can be in very good terms with the local constabulary.

If not, it only takes to know/have a boss or ex-boss in the P4P business to get access to them and ask for their help. The girls can only gang up on the guy after they learn their GF has been swindled by an asshole.

Sounds like you deserve it mate, if for no other reason than being careless. Keep up that behavior and you may not be long for this world.

Skibum, your stories are so outlandish and contrived. I just get this picture of a pathetic little nebbish writing vicariously through this wild man pseudonym called Skibum. Maybe we'll meet some time and you can prove me wrong.

jxxxl said:

Sounds like you deserve it mate, if for no other reason than being careless. Keep up that behavior and you may not be long for this world.

Skibum, your stories are so outlandish and contrived. I just get this picture of a pathetic little nebbish writing vicariously through this wild man pseudonym called Skibum. Maybe we'll meet some time and you can prove me wrong.

^

Jxxxl,

you beat me to it. But I have to admit, I enjoyed it and my fantasies started heavyli.

MaW

Smart ass reply deleted!

Well, I'm sure your the better Man! I've met alot from this board...we might have already met and had drink! Everyone with money is a legend in their own mind...why am I different! As for all that other stuff...Think as you want it is after all a free country...Only fools believe without question!

Yes, I did deserve to get hurt...but to what degree and was this over the limit! You are right--I was careless...should have never turned my back on this totally underestimated lethal weapon of epic audacity!

As I reflect on the bottle and the circumstances surrounding the events of that night...I look back with clarity and remember I really enjoyed the experience and wish you the same some day! Not by my hand of course...but by some girl whom you have explained to how much of a butterfly you are. You explain how much you like pussy and being with many girls ( in fact you plan to BF a few more tonight) and for such amount she decided to join your party and then decides you are very very bad man for what you do! Then you will realize that some people are just crazy and messed in the head and well enough said...I hope!

SB

Quote:

"One last thought: He must have been a small fellow, otherwise the Lady (without heels!!) would not be able to reach up to his head"

No, the guy was 'full size'. She is 165 cm (5' 5") and 60 kilo (132pounds) - tall and extremely well proportion - at least for a Thai woman.

She got him good. She claims he found himself on the ground.

Can you imagine picking yourself off the ground and not knowing what hit you? Worse yet, can you imagine picking yourself off the ground and then finding out you look like some ass hole? That - is scary.

SkiBum, your story might be true, but then it might not. I feel your story is true. The reason I say this is that logically if it was false, you would have told the story first, but instead you were asked to tell the story, so you did.

Is the story preposterous? No, especially in Thailand.

One of the best ones I have is I was going with a particular Thai lady. We were traveling and stopped at a hotel for the night. She asked me if I wanted a massage so I said yes. She asked if she could have one, so I agreed to that also. She called for 2 massage ladies to come to the room. One was young. It seemed like this massage job was her first job. She was bubbling with excitment. She was so young and beautiful. The other one was a little bit older, but also nice looking. When the massages were finished, the Thai lady I was with asked the two massage ladies if they wanted to have sex with me. I almost died when the young one look at me and asked me if I wanted to bom-bom her and the other massage lady.

In Thailand, almost anything is possible.

Archived