A falang 'pays' for non-payment

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on your own logic...this must be a lie! :neener:

LOL...But my gut tells me...because I've had this happen too(well not with a TG non p4p but with gogo or BG's who I have in my room already..we get massaged by in house massage girls...and they either want a break and ask or want to watch...ie this isn't often but alot are curious example being small--place a penthouse thai version on the bed stand see how many BG/TG pick it up and look at the pictures or naked TG...)...it's most likely true based on experience!

I believe BG are fascinated by how falang fuck other BG/gogo's...Not that they want to join in! Might learn something...make more money!

SB

All IMHO! :beer:

MightyMouse said:

Can you imagine picking yourself off the ground and not knowing what hit you? Worse yet, can you imagine picking yourself off the ground and then finding out you look like some ass hole? That - is scary.

I was never knocked out or on the ground but a TG did smack the shit out me using stealth.

In my younger days when Phuket was my stomping grounds. I was in an after hours all Thai pub with a chick listening to a band when something whacked me across the back of my head. Standing behind me was an ex GF I had dumped a week ago glaring at me and obviously intoxicated. She took it upon herself to smack me with her hand not once but twice!! I was unbelievably embarassed because I was the only farang in the place and the owner of the pub was a Thai friend of mine. To prevent further embarassment and problems, I swiftly picked the chick up by her arms(she weighed no more than 50 kilos but could hit pretty hard) and took her outside where she used her choicest vulgar Thai to berate me(something about being a lizard or piece of lizards' shit).

Some of these chicks really know how to fight so I am not surprised to hear about a guy getting cold cocked with a shoe. Lucky it was a shoe and not a pair of brass knuckles that some girls carry.

Back in 1999, I stayed at the Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya, and an Englishman of Indian descent who stayed there met a freelancer at Tony's one night and made a deal with her. The deal was for her to stay with him for one month(his entire holiday), and at the end of the one month period, he would give her 30,000 baht. She stayed with him, and they went everywhere together. On the last day, the girl went back to her apartment for a few hours to tie some loose ends. While she was gone, the guy quickly checked out of the hotel and took a taxi to the airport. He never gave the girl one baht.

buddha said:

[color:"red"]Lucky it was a shoe and not a pair of brass knuckles that some girls carry.

[/color]

Excellent point as they seem to be available all over sukhumvit....

The reason I mentioned the brass knuckles:

I knew a Nana BG that went with a customer who payed her BF. They agreed on 1000bt ST. When they got in the taxi and before the taxi took off for his hotel the guy told her he was only going to give her 500bt for a ST. She got pissed with him and then started to argue with him. The guy got pissed off and smacked her. She then pulled out a pair of brass knuckles and wailed on his ass. People had to pull her off of him. I guess the guy didn't know she was the bar muay thai champ for the fight show. Lucky for the guy she didn't pull out and use the knife she carried too.

Quote:

"skibum, mickeymouse:

you guys get way to much pussy & should learn to keep your dirty mouths shut about it"

I hope you are joking, but as far as the pussy, that is not true. In this article all I said was 2 massage ladies were asked by the Thai lady I was with if they wanted to boom-boom me. The story ended when the beautiful young one asked me if I wanted to boom-boom the both of them.

It was strange you made this statement. I assume it was in jest but last night, before you posted this, I was thinking about this very same question! I started out at a young age, that is with sex. I still can not remember if I was successful or not, but when I was four, the baby sitter tried getting me to boom boom her. It took me about 25 years later to find out it was "wrong"! Can you imagine being molested and then 25 years realizing you were molested!

When I became 7, I started to become a walking pervert and still did not realize. I thought everybody was doing such things. And then when I became an adult, I started in with orgies which lasted for about 20 years. Imagine about 3 orgies (give or take 3 or 4) per week, generally each lasting about 3 hour or more.

When I finally settled in to Bangkok, I thought I had hit a goldmine, but that is not true. While I was thinking about all of this yesterday, I realize I have had a good time, but I have had to (for the most part) pay for it where as in the past, it was all free. That part of falang land, the free stuff, still exist, but seems to be harder and harder to get.

As for SkiBum, maybe he started young also. Maybe, lioke me, "he didn't know it was 'wrong' also".

SkiBum, got anything to add to what I have already said? Peace brother.

Archived