A falang 'pays' for non-payment

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the original post.

I have heard a couple of guys claim they have done this in bars but to be honest I think they were just showing off. I think they both expected a round of applause at the end and were upset at the mixed reaction.

Unless it was in an area that you were never likely to go back to, I would never even think of doing that. I have sometimes said to regulars I was a bit short but always made it up the next visit.

A lot of these girls have far better memories than us especially since the male participant tends to have consumed more alcohol. And as others have said they tend to have friends that are capable of causing physical harm.

>>this guy will feel confident after a year or so and come back and meet unpleasantness

.... I agree. I certainly hope so. Why treat these working girls so badly when he's already getting some of the cheapest P4P in the world. It will probably cost the jerk more in a taxi fare to the nearest rail/bus station when he gets back to farangland.... and he won't even bat an eyelid. Sad reflection on him.

I have found that if you're nice to the girls, on the "hole" they'll be very nice to you. ::

... depends if one is already a irredeemable cunt or not. Don't think it's peculiar to any nationality. There are cunts everywhere! :down:

OMMV .. One's Mileage May Vary.

:beer:

Here's another heart warming story with a nice ending:

A buddy while talking to a girl at his hotel heard about how a german tourist had just taken a girl fresh in town sodomized her vigourously while slapping her "opp side the head". Then refused to pay her. My buddy 6'4" very athletic, hears this and become furious says he will straighten this f*cker out.

He goes up knocks on the this guys door. This fat scum bag opens the door and his eyes just about jump out of his head. He starts blubbering how he was drunk and didnt know what he was doing and tries to offer my buddy 500 baht. Who says to this piece of shit " that does'nt even cover my fee". The guy getting more scared now pulls out 100 euro and gives it to him. Which he in turn gives to the girl. Hopefully that fat f*ck wont try to pull that again. What are they thinking when they do shit like that? :onfire:

MM,

The statement was a joke, "Everyone in the p4p scene gets pussy" If you don't, either you don't want any or you have no money. It's the quality that is in question with most! Anyone can land the 500 baht drift wood on beach road...Or the normal girls in any gogo or BB...

MM...this was in jest! With respect, relax have a :beer:

About Falang land I have girls I spend time with here...I too have had many experiences at an early age with sex...I remember doing some crazy shit for a boy of 8! Aside from that, I make it a point to enjoy LOS due to a few points! I love sluts, whores, and the night life! I'm not after the GF experience as I have that back home...it's the sport fucking and party I like! I like to pay for it...keeping it simple, not remember names, do everything I want, It's about me, not really about her, fuck and leave...something I would never do to my GF, I call it sport fucking...or fucking for the sport of it...It's about me, my desire, my fun and on my coin! I'm not looking for a wife or GF in the p4p scene...

SB

Archived