The Order of the Bearded Clam

Lamock Chokaprret

The TGs have a word for it: thaaw-lay. The ability to sweet talk their customers, play to their feelings and then extract financial gain from the arrangement.

We always hear many stories about the ladies and their ability to maintain multiple sponsors. But what are the best stories? What do they say that gets the guys really going? What are the best lines?

Remember, since we can't identify the ladies here, it is the stories that we want to hear. Maybe you'll even see something you recognize.

The best contenders will be given an award, the Order of the Bearded Clam. Surely that is enough of an enticement. Who wouldn't want such recognition.

I'll start with a contribution. I heard of a TG that would call up her fiance's mother and sweet talk her so she would think the girl was good and encourage her son to continue the relationship. Now that takes balls!

One of my favourites was a VERY atractive, classy looking lady who shared an email cafe with me many days.

She was highly organized and had her 'sponser list' with footnotes and personal details with her at all times. She appeared to have at least six 'regulars' and a dozen or so that were on the potential list. Her english was excellent and she could out type me anyday.

We struck up a few light banters over the time and she seemed to have no qualms about what she was doing. She said that it paid for her schooling and someday she would decide where she wanted to live in the world.

The highlight came when she appeared with her "mother" and infant son and did a live webcam broadcast to at least 3 of the sponsers that I saw. "Yes," said she, "this is my mother. But the baby is my younger sister's". (the reason she was using an internet cafe was that she lived up north and was just visiting mom and sis for a month)

"be careful out there" ::

well, I think the 3 I saw her do it with all did.

At first I thought that maybe the first one she did it with was for real.... well at least a solid 'maybe'. Then she has mom sit the little one in her lap again and she is talking to a completely different guy. "Now you can see your son. I miss you so much ... yada,yada...........

She also had multiple bank accounts at different banks, as many of the girls do, and she would check them with her 'notes'.

Must say she was a stunner though, and obviously very entrepenurial. :doah:

Now just think how many there must be tucked away in their condos that one would never see 'at work'.

elef said:

Hi LHL,

how many of those regulars and potentials did believe he was the father of that baby? :neener:

:beer:

elef

Hi

Correct me if i am wrong...but the child of an Asian mother and falang father...the child ..well in this case is Thai and therfore could not be a ""sponsors"" :dunno:

What do they say that gets the guys really going?

-------------------------------------

Not much, really. usually, the guys tie their hands and balls themselves to the situation.

Still, I think one of the best way to have a guy convinced or kept in line, is to have others tell him how she is fond of him or interested.

I have a friend who keeps being rejected, passed over for other guys, but some of his own friends, or the girls sisters/friends, keep feeding his wishful thinking and hanging on to the slimmest hint that "proves" she actually like him a lot.....Just not tonight, I guess!

It's not just a sentence uttered that does the trick, it's the whole location, the psychology of the punter. half of the woeing is done on the plane to LOS, without the girl's presence, IMO. If not more. the girls just do the picking....

pattaya127 said:

What do they say that gets the guys really going?

-------------------------------------

Not much, really. usually, the guys tie their hands and balls themselves to the situation.

Still, I think one of the best way to have a guy convinced or kept in line, is to have others tell him how she is fond of him or interested.

I have a friend who keeps being rejected, passed over for other guys, but some of his own friends, or the girls sisters/friends, keep feeding his wishful thinking and hanging on to the slimmest hint that "proves" she actually like him a lot.....Just not tonight, I guess!

It's not just a sentence uttered that does the trick, it's the whole location, the psychology of the punter. half of the woeing is done on the plane to LOS, without the girl's presence, IMO. If not more. the girls just do the picking....

I resemble this remark! :: But I know what you mean, I have a friend in Pattaya and SFO, who had some woman making him crazy, always in my ear about it, really controlling him like a puppet, sad to watch. Not sure who is more pathetic, the guy you refer to, or the guy I refer to...one went on longer, but the other is still emotionally Attatched. One is an adult comming to terms with a bad passed/childhood issues, the other is to Stubborn to let go...a toss up really, maybe those 2 need to get seriously drunk and forget the mess...except one is in alcohol rehab...well, a cola for him then... :) :: ::

Archived