Bareback survey: Half do it

sabio

Results of a survey released today: The vast majority believe they are careful about STDs, but the vast majority do BBBJ, and 50% do bareback vaginal.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/04/06/std.awareness/index.html

In a poll here about 6 months ago with almost 100 respondents, the results were: One third never do bareback vaginal with providers, one quarter do it often, and the rest slip into it. A similar poll in another multi-regional board had similar results.

Yes that sounds about right. I used to slip it about half way in then panic and put a condom on. But sometimes I'd have trouble with the packet so I'd get it quarter way on then the darn thing slipped off and I say fuck it and slip it in anyway. Then I'd swear I'll never do it again and of course I haven't. :)

Some of those packets are tricky. You know how it is. You don't want to put the light on, you're half-pissed and you've got the corner of the greasy plastic thing stuck in your teeth along with a bunch of pussy hairs probably. Then when you do get the darn thing out its upside down or something or your trusty Johnson gets tired of hanging around waiting so he decides to wander off for a piss. That's my excuse anyway :)

• 5 weeks later...

I've done vaginal bareback but it wasnt on purpose. On my last night in BKK last year, I stopped by NEP for one last drink.

I knew I wasnt going to have any sex having been sucked and fucked dry by a friend who knew I was leaving but had an hour to kill before going to the airport.

I went to a gogo, sat down, had a beer and a real cutie started eyeing me from the stage. She came over after her dance and started to rub my cock and kiss my ear. I told her I would have loved to bf her but I just wasnt gonna be able to get it up. She refused to take no for an answer and suggested if she couldnt make me cum, I wouldnt pay her.

Well that was an offer I couldnt refuse and it was back to the Majestic. She was able to suck enough blood into my cock so that it was erect enough to penetrate her pussy. I had a condom on and was fucking her hard and furiously trying to get off. It started to get raw but then she exploded with wetness. Clearly she liked this because it was this wettest pussy I had experienced in LOS. It felt so good, I exploded inside her.

We laid there for several minutes and I pulled myself out of her.....

That's when I noticed the condom had ripped and was rolled up at the base of my cock.

ib13 said:

if that's your 'true problem' try & let the girl do the unpacking & roll on & it really might work.

honestly my main problem is purely bad caught on habits or so my excuse is ...

My experience last year was that the girl would put it on you as part of her SOP. One even produced her own non-lubbed and convinced me that a CBJ wasn't that bad.

Archived