Sanuk for Grandpa ???

I tend to agree with Soi Bob, im one of the younger sanukers around at 27 years of age, and find that the older guys have more fun. While i get my fair share of girls who want to be with a younger guy, i also get a look from many girls that says 'No way mate'. Doesn't bother me at all, in fact its great news, as it means sanuking will only get better and better as i get older.

Thanks guys for all the replies and encouragement. Like that joke about the Pope and the fish ... "You fuckers are OK" ... Ha Ha

OK ... maybe I'll come down to Nana Plaza after all. It might take me a while and a few beers to get over my paranoia. So if you see someone sitting in the back of the bar wearing sunglasses and a hat brim pulled down over his face ... it's probably Mr. Mango ..

You will see plenty of 'big hitters' in Nana and SC - so why worry. Why do you think they ban photographs in these places, to protect the girls? I don't think so.

Very few people come to LOS for the salary-I could earn 3 or 4 times more in HK or Singapore, and I am no 'big hitter'. They are here for the pussy too, so lie back and enjoy it. Don't worry.

OK .. here's the joke about the pope & the fish.

In a small fishing village a newly arrived catholic priest was walking along the pier. A local fisherman who was unloading fish from his boat shouted at his mate .. "unload the goddammed fish".

The priest heard this and admonished the local fisherman and the local fisherman thinking quickly told the priest that "goddammed fish" was really the name of this particular fish. He convinced the priest that he wasn't really taking God's name in vain. In order to smooth things over, he gave a nice big "goddammed fish" to the priest.

So the priest took the "goddammed fish" back home. It so happened that the pope was coming to visit the priest that evening to wish him well in his new assignment. So the priest gave the fish to the nuns and said to them .."cook this goddammed fish for tonight's dinner with the pope".

The nuns were horrified but the priest quickly explained that it was alright. That's the local name for this fish.

So when the pope arrived and everyone sat down for dinner, the priest said... "OK bring out the goddammed fish" ... the Nuns promptly came in and announced .. "here's the goddammed fish".

The pope said ... "What did you just say?"

The priest said ... "It's a goddammed fish" and the nuns chimmed in .. "Yes, eat the goddammed fish"

The pope slowly looked around the room at the priest and the nuns and then said ... "you know, you funckers are OK"

Archived