more on age issues

Encore

I noticed OH closed the thread, before I read any of the comments, and had an opportunity to respond.

As for at what stage I actually squeezed her orbs I'm not entirely sure of right now, before or after hearing her age, the way it was written sounded better written to me. But if it was in fact after, I'm only mildly apologetic.

For XX sake, I didn't actually Fuck her and I didn't rape her either. I briefly touched the breast of a 17 1/2 year old girl, six months before I was legally entitled to do so, and after she had been wiggling them at me on stage for 15 minutes and was imploring me to take her home to have sex.

Mea Culpa.

This is the girl who has decided that she wants to be a sex worker!

I also told her very directly that it was wrong for me to take her to go and have sex with, and unwise for her to work as a BG at her age, better to wait for six months. I explicitely told her that she could cause great problems for herself, her boss and her clients.

the next morning, I re- emphasised that to her niece, BA. I asked her to try and steer the little one away until her B'day.

I went to the same bar on my last night, and had a drink with BA. She told me they found a job for her niece in a barbeer down the street as a serving girl until her Birthday.

If you want, OH, you can close this again, I don't really care eitehr way.

Hi ikkrang,

As P127 said, do not take personal. Us mod's, and KS, are now in discussions about how we deal with this issue, concerning our moderation of it. We are busy reviewing the situation, and I/we understand your fustration. Please understand the issue is quite complicated, and involves many factors. Please bear with us. What you posted was not wrong, and nobody is taking issue with you for it. We will have the rules defined more clearly here very soon. OK? ::

HT

Hi Mr H, How things?

>do not take his closing the thread personal. It was not. <

No, I am very aware of sensitivity to age issues, but I did think it was worth writing up the experience for edification of newbies.

Don't blame OH at all for closing it, in re-opening it I wanted to put the thing in perspective, and update on the progress.

If indeed I had anything to do with her not continuing dancing half naked on a GOGO stage, and soliciting old falang, but serving beer in a BB now, maybe it was worthwhile.

Then again, no guarantee she won't snare a punter there.

>Us mod's, and KS, are now in discussions about how we deal with this issue, concerning our moderation of it. We are busy reviewing the situation, and I/we understand your fustration. Please understand the issue is quite complicated, and involves many factors. Please bear with us. What you posted was not wrong, and nobody is taking issue with you for it. We will have the rules defined more clearly here very soon. OK?<

Sure! I understand the sensitivity. I do however think that discussing the issue on this board, if at all possible, may be useful.

I was indeed very very tempted, even after hearing her age, and if I had been much drunker, may have succumbed. And bitterly regretted it the next day. But my big head ruled, based on the absolute of not f'ing anyone under the strict line of 18.

I usually am not in the slightest bit interested in anyone under about 24, anyway, but the situation with the two nieces was titalating (Pun not intended).

It made it clear to me in the cold light of day how easy it is to waver from set bounderies. I think, as a cautionary tale that has a place on this board.

For further clarity:

I totally opposed to anyone having sex with a woman (or man ) under the legal age of consent, and believe that anyone who breaks that law deserves to have anything coming to him the law can throw at him!

I also believe that the bar owner deserves to have his arse kicked for allowing her to dance in the first place. The night itself, I considered going and seeing him about it, but realised it might create trouble for the nieces, and certainly loss of face for them.

Now, does anyone think that in this situation, I should have raised it with the owner or mamasan?

Hi ikkrang,

Good for you, in understanding. :up::beer:

Won't be long until we can have more precise guidlines for this delicate issue. As I can see, you understand the compexities surrounding this issue, and I'm glad you understand nobody here is trying to surpress your freedom of thought/experiences. Our goal is to let that happen freely, but we cannot do without some restriction. Many factors at play, which I think you can understand. It does get very complicated. But do not despare. :) We are working very hard on this. You just got caught in the middle (so to speak).

HT

Personally dude I don't care about what you did, however I don't buy the rationalization of your actions. You knowingly "fondled" the chick's breast after you knew how old she was meaning you had full disclosure of her being underage prior to your choice of the "fondling". Doesn't matter if she is a year away from the legal age or 1 month.

Given that sexual acts with an underage person is illegal in Thailand as well as a sensitive issue, I really don't see why an exception should be made to the rules of the board. OH was correct in closing the thread and KS would be correct in editing the post in which you admit to "fondling" the girl's breast. Your "fondling" is immaterial to the purpose of your post(you could have omitted the info) and nothing but an admission of a possible wrongdoing and if left unedited would imply that the act is acceptable by the moderators and owners of this board.

ikkhrang,

I thought you provided some rationale thought during your decision-making process. I am glad you asked her age and made a decision that you felt comfrotable with.

Unfortunately, I think way too many falangs would not think things through as much as you did under the circumstances.

I have known a number of falangs now where whether under 18 really didn't matter to them in their decision-making process. Somehow 16, 17 and 18 all become blurred if they are working bar. Not in my book, though.

And even if they say they are 18, who is to say they are telling you the truth? Even if she says she is 20, if she looks just too young, going with one's instincts is best....

Cardinalblue

Hi,

As we have already establishes this is a difficult subject. I under any circumstance wish to prevent this board being viewed as promoting, or even just condoning, sex with underage women (and men). And to me underage means anybody under 18 (and yes that includes somebody 17 years and 364 days).

On the other hand I also do not wish to prevent people from finding out what the law says on this subject, which means I cannot put a blanket ban on discussing everything related to underage sex.

So, let's see if I can summarize this...

- underage means anybody under the age of 18 years old

- it is allowed to discuss the legal age of girls working in bars, as well as the legal age of having sex with girls

- it is NOT allowed to discuss having sex with underage girls (and just be fully clear sex includes oral sex and fondling private parts)

- it is NOT allowed to ask about where to find underage girls; not only will the post be deleted, the poster will be banned and I *will* forward your IP address to the authorities

- it is also NOT allowed to mention bars which have underage girls working there (while I understand that this is often done with the intent of warning people, it also advertises the same bar to the scum that would search for this)

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Sanuk!

PS As for Ikkrang's specific post, I would have much prefered if he had left out the fondling bit.

Archived