Recommended Bar

chelseafan

look for the girl with shortish red hair, very cute, plus theirs two absolute stunners in there (though heavy on the makeup), I wont mention who they are, but you'll spot them..

Unfortunately on my way to BKK for a last night on the razzle so cannot meet up :(

Down towards soi zero. This complex is often overlooked here. I've pulled some very memorable girls from down there. Good attitudes, and great fun. Only about 13 bars in the old 'buckskin Joes' area, but I've always been able to find a 'winner' there. Is often a starting place for them, before graduating to NP and SC. Hard core attitudes are very absent there, which is why I've always liked it. I've never had a bad day/night down there.

HT

<<It's Cherrys, at the top of Soi 2, next to the 7-11, they have some really great gals in there, even the missus was impressed and drinks pretty reasonable (60baht for heineken) >>

OK - Your directions suck!

There is NO 7/11 in soi 2 that we could find last night!

Are you sure you dont mean soi zero?????

In that case, there is no 7/11 there, but a mini mart!

Man, still - I had fun.

BUT NOT WHERE YOU SAID I WOULD!

JB

Jimmie Blonde said:

<<It's Cherrys, at the top of Soi 2, next to the 7-11, they have some really great gals in there, even the missus was impressed and drinks pretty reasonable (60baht for heineken) >>

OK - Your directions suck!

There is NO 7/11 in soi 2 that we could find last night!

Are you sure you dont mean soi zero?????

In that case, there is no 7/11 there, but a mini mart!

Man, still - I had fun.

BUT NOT WHERE YOU SAID I WOULD!

JB

Shit, I'm now thinking about this with a clear head, so here goes

If you start from the top of soi 2 (i.e. second road) and head towards soi 8...its the next soi after 2, there is a 7/11 there (may possibily be a mart, beer goggles on remember) and just after it are some steps, go up them and cherrys is the 1st bar

Hope that makes it clearer and I'm glad you had a good night despite my lame directions.

Archived