Fois Gras

Coss

My take is that Fois Gras is better, but I won't eat it, because of the moral implications.

----------------------------------

Foie gras and duck liver is like the difference between a great fuck and a routine P4P with a BG/freelancer. But I won't fuck them because of the moral implications..... NO! :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pattaya127 said:

Foie gras and duck liver is like the difference between a great fuck and a routine P4P with a BG/freelancer. But I won't fuck them because of the moral implications..... NO! :D

I think I see what you're driving at here...but, we all draw the line somewhere, and Foi Gras is over my mine. Not a major issue, just expressing my opinion.

Anyway, if I put something in a BG's mouth, she's not (usually) being force fed, and I let her go rather than hack her liver out. ::

:devil::beer::devil:

Speaking of high class yummies, I just read that the US is about to either ban or put a huge premium on Beluga caviar as the species is considered endangered.

Right now it's at about $80 - 90 per oz. so get it while the gettings good. At least in the US.

link

I wonder about sevruga? Does that come from the sturgeon fish also? Last time I bought was $60/oz. as compared to $95 for beluga. That was about 4 years ago, and does not look like prices have changed much.

OK.....went to go find out, and found this: web page

>>>>>The Beluga is the biggest of all sturgeons (up to 6 m/20 It in length) and is the only carnivore. It is so incredibly rare that barely more than 100 fish per year are now caught in the Caspian waters. The Beluga has been known to weigh 600 kg (1,323 lb) or more, but unfortunately, because of aggressive modern fishing methods such a size seems extremely unlikely these days. At the beginning of the twentieth century the Beluga accounted for 40 per cent of the sturgeon catch - today it is barely one per cent.<<<<<

WOW! Learn something new every day.

HT

Archived