Russians at the PB Hotel

Ckrisg

Went to the PB Hotel for a short time with an old gf the other night (PB Hotel somewhere off Soi 3 I think). When we left there were about six young and really fit Russian girls in reception. We sat down and talked to them and they told us that they serviced the Thais in the carpark, seems its a curtained carpark where you drive into a space and do the business.

I was surpised that these girls were young, attractive and slim unlike the usual Russian slags we see on Soi 3.

Yes, I do agree with you. I did meet them at the Ambassador Beer garden last wek. They were, a new lot, who have arrived last month. The other news I got from them is that the Grace hotel is getting a bit tough with them and not allowing them to carry on there business from the coffee shop.

Also the CM2 has a lot of new (former USSR) faces, young & slim girls and a few of them are lookers. Also the new addition I find is the Chinese girls, and one of them has killer face & body.

cheers

vinod

PB Hotel, girls downstairs, attractive, Russian: seems like a no-brainer. Where is the report boys? :dunno: For god's sake will somebody get over to the Penthouse[Carpark] the establishment I'm assuming was referenced and get the lowdown!!! :applause::up:

Perhaps you can just cruise in on a moto, and get service :grinyes: We need a Russian report, though I know in general you fellas are not fond of white meat. :(

I'll be back in town next week if nobody else has investigated

Cheers,

the_numbers

No report as after a two hour session with a Tilac Girl I was in no fit state to partake of any Russian meat. I did not ask prices but one of the Russian girls was very keen to screw my girlfriend.

The girls said they were quite new to Bangkok but they were not exclusive to Thais.

Archived