Visa run crackdown coming

The falang community should have been self regulating themselves - which would have prevented further government regulations - but instead, in some cases, have been promoting some of the people who have brought forth this very problem! It seems that we are are own enemy.

Sorry dont agree. If a ( or any ) country cant be bothered to maintain its own laws I dont want an unlawful posse running round "cleaning up" going J'accuse!

Do you really want a bunch of falang do gooders poking their noses into your life and what you do and taking the law into their own hands? I dont.

To a certain extent every group is their own enemy against authority, everyone pushes the limits to see what they can and cannot get away with, be it in the workplace with sloping off early, with a husband going down the massage parlour until the wife objects or criminals against the police or whoever.

Certainly falang as a group are no different and I have cringed as I have seen things we as a group do but leave the policing to the authorities. I think that to say if we had been self regulating then the authorities would have left us alone is naive to say the least.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived