Butterfly back in the air

Encore

In a recent trip report, I told about breaking a holy rule of butterflying only, by staying with the same woman for three nights in a row. Reason being mainly that she was pleasant company, good English, and above all, terrific sex.

In the few weeks away from BKK, I thought of her a lot (Warning signs flashig), occasionally when lonely looked at a wonderful picture of her looking at me with wide eyes, while taking me deep down her throat. Oh, the memory.

My plan was on next arrival in KK BF her for five days or so, and take her down to a beach somewhere. That was my downfall four years ago, but I'm sure I've learned a lot since, and can handle the temptaion of getting hooked.

Fate saved me. Got here two days ago, showered, had a hand job (No, you with the dirty mind, not that kind, but the one where my nails are carefully trimmed very short and blunt, so I don't risk causing injury to anyone exposed to my probing digits), got my face steamcleaned and my feet filed down, then, squaky clean, grabbed a cab to SC to surprise the subject of my wet dreams.

"Where is she?"

Mamasan: "Yesterday, she go home, back in one week"

Bummer, but maybe saved by the bell. back to semi butterflying. That, seeking to alternatingly take out one of a current stable of four or five favourites, interrspersed by the occasional BJ bar.

So I went to my favourite SC Gogo, recently reopened after some closure for undisclosed problems, and immediately got jumped by FrizzyHair and her two wild friends. I ordered a round of drinks, FH wanted soda, totally out of character. "Me too fat, drink to much, want to get smaller, but without yabba."

Bullshit, I think she already was somewhat drunk when I got there. Never mind, she only had Soda for the rest of the (bar) night.

First night in town, starting at 11.00, I decided not to waste my time by running around ten bars trying to find the elusive perfect choice, but stick with tried and proven quality, Ms FH.

Only I didn't tell her until a hour later, which made her work hard all that hour to convince me, by all means possible and in her repertoire, such as playing with Mr LH (Little Head), encouraging me to diddle her in any place imaginable, doing some dirty dancing on stage and so on and so forth.

Occasionally one of her friends would join in, take over the encouragement of MrLH, grab my hands to show off her state of liquidity and try and compete with MsFH. But I decided on night one, one would do, so around 12.15, I paid bar, and MsFH and I left to sample a few other bars. BTW, I though SC losing was at 1.00, but it ended up closer to 2.00 a.m. that night.

had a look at Shark, some nice bodies on part display, MsFH taking great care to point out which set of breasts and butts she thought were nicest, but the atmosfere was flat, mai sanuk, so we went on elsewhere. Across the street, MsFH wanted to go to another prominent and popular Gogo.

Warning signs, that was the one that my Black Amazone worked (described in the somewhat reviled and now deleted post about age issues) . BA is a rather voluptuous half issaan/half African american woman (as OH said last year, "The best of both worlds"), with frizzy hair and a huge smile. A few weeks earlier I had to dissuade her from doing a threesome with her slightly underage niece.

But she always knew I butterfly, and always maintains that's OK with her.

So i said "what the hell' lets go there".

We were barely seated, when BA turns up in front of us, beaming her big smile. Oh shit, She actually knew FH!

FH invites her to sit on my other side, and asks me to buy BA a drink. "My Friend!" Drink arrives by means of a cute little Dekserve named J...., whom I BF'd last year sometime. She scowls at me.

FH and BA get into a excited conversation, which I think has to do with an exchange of their experiences with me.

BA's mother has been very sick, and she desparately needs money. FH suggest I BF her as well, and we do a threesome back at my hotel. This could spell serious trouble, they're both quite wild but very different, FH far more hardcore than BA.

But caution goes out the window when the two of them start using their physical skills on me to convince me. OK, Pay Bar, and out of there.

"One more drink" says FH. OK, where.

"back at my bar', says FH.

oh, of course, she wants to show off with BA at her bar.

Been there, done that, Fh drags BA onto the stage, and tries to get her clothes off. Partly succeeds, and starts suckin BA's substantial breasts. BA resists losing her bottom clothing, pity but it was fun trying. More horseplay on stage BA flees back to the barstool next to me, while FH goes into her usual frenzy on stage to comepte for my attention. She notices BA's hand in my crotch, and tried to counter move by offering me a taste of her newly shaved pussy.

Anyway, the rest you've no doubt heard or read many times before.

Around 1.45, we grab a cab to go home.

No showers at first, just a lot off groping and sucking, then FH pulls me to the bathroom, turns on the shower, and pushes me in. Then runs back to the room, drags BA into the shower, and joins us. Sandwiched between them, I get washed from both sides, then FH kneels in between us and starts sucking me seriously, while I explore BA's ample body. Too uncomfortable, get into bed.

FH takes charge, and opens two condoms. Because BA may only stay short time, she should be the centre of activity first. I go down o her for about ten minutes, and finish her with my trumpet at, all the while being coached by FH, who circles around us, alternating rimming me, sucking BA's breasts, and exchanging depthroat kisses with BA. FH grabs the lube, and inserts a finger up by rear end, while sucking my balls. BA finally comes, and FH drags me upwards and inserts me into BA, then climbs on top of us both, and starts humping me, then licking me all over.

Slightly dulled by Singha and the condom, I have trouble finishing, so turn over BA onto her belly, and mount her glorious bottom. FH starts smacking mine, BA squeezes her pussy muscles tight, I pound and scream and finish.

BA pants in exhaustion, FH grins, and says ' me next'

Well, give us a break, this old man needs at least 20 minutes respite. I pour us a drink, cuddle between the two of them.

Then BA says "I worry about my niece, want to go home.

Niece, who tried to get a job dancing in BA's Gogo, was forced to give up that idea until she turned 18. She was reported to work in a barbeer, a "Thai barbeer", serving drinks.

But I managed to misunderstand her the first time, now it turns out she works serving drinks in a barbeer alright, but not a Thai Bar, but "abc".

Not sure if that's an improvement on where I last saw her, so I can understand BA's concerns. She sails out the door, happy with y contribution to Mum's health fund.

FH has been into my Johny Walker, and really gets drunk enough to pass out. A couple of hours later, she turns to me and starts fondling me. I take that as an invitaion, and go down on her, then she pulls me up, says 'condom', inserts me, rolls me over on m back, clamps her legs in between mine, and tell me to 'fuck me hard'. I do that, but slowly, and she passes out again. Not from extasy, just exhaustion. She's tight and I come, not knowing if she's still with me or away with the fairies. We fall asleep that way.

Wke up at nine, one more round, asleep for another couple of hours. Order coffee, which arrives while I'm getting very close to getting her off with my fingers, while she pretends to be asleep. She wants coffee, we resume, she pulls me onto her and gets serious about getting off. But to no avail. I finish, she cannot, "Too drunk, I cannot come because i too drunk last night", she says. Well darling, that's your choice.

I the end, it was BA that gave me the best F..k that night.

But next time, I think 'll stick to one at the time, and will not BF FH again if she's drunk. But what a body!!!!

Before she gets dressed, I take a few pix, like usual when she stays over, kind of work in progress.

She loves looking at herself in the mirror, in the bar or the bedroom, and while f..g will frequently point at our images in the mirrors on the wardrobe. I take some picks of her kissing her mirror image, next to the window, she shrieks and wants more.

Hey, I got work to do, you go home and sleep.

That was day 1, will be continued

ikkrang,

About time you tried a 3-some with Miss "FH". Too bad she's so shy though, huh? :o I look forward to seeing some of my old friends and making new ones in my favorite bar in BKK when I return in the near future. Thanks for the report.

Ranger

>A few weeks earlier I had to dissuade her from doing a threesome with her slightly underage niece.

and

>Then BA says "I worry about my niece, want to go home.

Niece, who tried to get a job dancing in BA's Gogo, was forced to give up that idea until she turned 18. She was reported to work in a barbeer, a "Thai barbeer", serving drinks.

But I managed to misunderstand her the first time, now it turns out she works serving drinks in a barbeer alright, but not a Thai Bar, but "(deleted by josh, but in original post)".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Not the best idea in the world to identify bars where underage girls work, I would have thought....an edit maybe?

-j-

Archived