About Pattaya!

Son_Baa said:

The show girls on Living Dolls II are not all to be barfined. but you can always invite them for a ladydrink :shhh:

I assume that you mean Living Dolls Showcase when you refer to Living Dolls II. Since when are the show girls not allowed to be barfined? I b/f four of them in 5 nights. I would say they were the 4 best lookers also.

I did miss out on the one with the huge tits however as I ran out of time.

1. Yes, Living Dolls Showcase is the name referred to.

2. Yes all the girls are allowed to go with farrang, but some of the showgirls mainly work there to dance and will often decline to be bar fined

3. Huge tits,,, uuhhhhhmmmmm (Homers voice):rolleyes:

According to the mamasan, the one with huge tits has gone as she was only 17.

As for the showgirls, I don't think a decline to be barfined is because they don't want to but may have more to do with them either losing money for not performing the shows or getting cut for the same reason.

torrenova suggested:

I don't think a decline to be barfined is because they don't want to but may have more to do with them either losing money for not performing the shows ...

They get paid 500 baht per night to do shows so taking a bf over losing the show money would make economic sense. They may be choosy for other reasons, for instance I knew one girl working there that has a steady bf, although rumor has it she has gone with other customers. Knowing her, and her talking about her friends, leads me to believe that this is the case for many of them. If not bfs, at least sponsors, so a big chance they don't need the money or in some way feel they should remain true to their sponsor.

Incidentally the girl I know appears on the LD Showcase sign (the big one with 4 girls over the street) and has since moved on to Carousel.

I'm curious if the one that was 17 (w/big tits) is the one that moved to Carousel and was then fired there for the same issue.

She was dumped just after Mistys was closed so about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I asked the mamasan as one of my friends wanted to get with her again. The mamasan made no mention of her going to Carousel but I would not be surprised.

As for the show money, Bt500 seems high as I understand that the girls in Angelwitch get little over Bt100 per show on top. That said, the Bt500 may equate to a salary of Bt12-15,000 per month before they are cut, cut, cut for any and all excuses.

As for boyfriends or sponsors then both or either could be true. However, turning down income is not in their interest and if they were getting serious assistance from a farang, then they would hardly bother to go to work. Some are "true" of course, but you could probably count them on the fingers of one hand.

Maybe not the same girl. The one I was thinking about had to be at least 20!

It's not the girl who appears on the sign, that is for sure. I can confirm that a couple of the girls I went with had longtime boyfriend/sponsors because they took their call while i was with them! One girl in particular informed her boyfriend she was watching a movie (which she was). She just failed to tell him that I was fucking her from behind at the same time.

I can say that I only barfined one girl and took her home before the show so they were getting the double whammy with me (getting paid to dance and then meeting any barfine quota).

They also got the double whammy when they returned to my hotel :: ::

Archived