About Pattaya!

Misty's is closed for 30 days!

Classroom1 is having a all you can eat and drink(house drinks) on Monday for 999.00. Alot of sexy girls and Pete the owner is still one hell of a guy.

The Cobra Gold boys and MP's are everywhere!

TQ has been crazy every time I've stopped by!

Living Dolls Showcase around 23:00 is still the best place around for girls and shows(damn great show Ken) Some hard hot bodies here...!!!!

300 baht BF from several BB's!

The scene on soi 2 is getting bigger and bigger...classroom2 has a consistant following...Sabai lodge added new rooms and Sunny online (nice afternoon pickup) is gone along with my favorite foot massage place.

Body soapy massage prices range from 1500 to 1600 bht.

Fuji in the Big C still has the best sushi.

Tonight I'll head over to the Castle it seemed haunted and inviting...

SB

>>Tonight I'll head over to the Castle it seemed haunted and inviting...

Be careful. They'll lock you up in the dungeon... but only if you're a very very naughty boy :hubba:

Neat update on the Pattaya calendar. Thanks, SkiBum :up:

SkiBum said:

Misty's is closed for 30 days!

And all the girls are currently in Electric Blue! Champion is also closed (though they've simply moved upstairs to Private Dancer) and so is Goldfingers, soi 7.

Methinks someone is flexing their new muscles. :rolleyes:

SkiBum,

Thanks much for the Pattaya update since I'll thankfully be in LOS in 1 1/2 weeks. :: :p:D

Living Dolls Showcase did often seem to have the better girls but didn't seem like one could bar fine them as they were just "showgirls" - but hopefully I'm wrong...

I'm in Dallas right now on business, just returned from Tampa Bay. I discovered "Ybor City" while in Tampa, they even block off the city's main street late at night making it a "Walking Street" - plenty pretty young puying about in Ybor.

Haven't found any similar sanuk in Dallas yet, but it won't be for not trying...

BrownFox77 said:

Living Dolls Showcase did often seem to have the better girls but didn't seem like one could bar fine them as they were just "showgirls" - but hopefully I'm wrong...

I can assure you they are not just showgirls as I spent the night with several of them during my last trip :: ::

Not your Thai-style sanuk, but there are plenty of cool funky bars on lower Greenville St. Las Colinas area has some OK yuppie bars.

Very good Thai food (& I say that about very few Thai places in the States) can be had at Thai Orchid on Belt Line Rd. A bit pricey (not too bad tho'), but worth it.

And cruise Harry Hines Dr. if you are looking for P4P gals. I am told that the whores also drive around in their cars and pick you up! Never experienced that (info came from a friend who lives there), but this has to be unique to Dallas...

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

Not your Thai-style sanuk, but there are plenty of cool funky bars on lower Greenville St. Las Colinas area has some OK yuppie bars.

Very good Thai food (& I say that about very few Thai places in the States) can be had at Thai Orchid on Belt Line Rd. A bit pricey (not too bad tho'), but worth it.

And cruise Harry Hines Dr. if you are looking for P4P gals. I am told that the whores also drive around in their cars and pick you up! Never experienced that (info came from a friend who lives there), but this has to be unique to Dallas...

Cheers,

SD

SD,

Many thanks for the Dallas intel, however my Texas time has run out already - but on the good side that means my LOS trip is now all the more closer (!!!) :D

Although I have a rental car often take a Taxi when out drinking and the taxi drivers tell me there's beaucoup Asian massage parlers about Dallas, but I've no time left to explore and have a pressing appointment with LOS in 1 week...

Archived