Bargirl Notion of a Great Time??

I often end up in some other GoGo-bar, after taking a BG out. Rather than heading straight on back to my place of horizontal satisfaction, I like to take my dearly loved out for some fun (not implicating that she doesn't enjoy me any bit less than me... laugh.gif" border="0 ).

But what is BG view of fun? After getting past the 'up to you'-phase, she will tell me (and this is quite common) that she like to go for a drink, preferably at some other GoGo... I've tried to suggest taking a bite somewhere, but these chicks eat like birds and often aren't up to that. As rich as LOS is in some ways, it seems to be short of others. I might be oddball for you, but I would prefer some good old amusement park where you can ride a roller coaster, or shoot sitting ducks. Some kind of fun, instead of watching juvenile naked ass spreading accompanied by beating techno music in front of my face, having my darling beside me. Not saying I don't like spreading ass, but I consider it distasteful when I'm with a female.

I sense there just have to be something, these sweet little Thai national treasures, consider more pleasurable than going to a GoGo? Yea, I know they are moderately keen on watching the TV for some stupid ninja-series until 6 a.m. in the morning, but beside even that... What do they like? crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

kind regards, adamsky

quote:

Originally posted by adamsky:

I've tried to suggest taking a bite somewhere, but these chicks eat like birds and often aren't up to that.

Yeah, they eat like birds. Like bloody ostriches mate! Every bg I've known has liked nothing better than stuffing her face. They eat anything. In fact most Thai people seem to have eating as their no 1 hobby, (went to the Thai Food and Culture Festival in London yesterday. Old habits die hard).

I suppose it's difficult to find any amusement late at night other than going to another bar or disco. If you have an overnighter then the next day maybe she'd want to do something exciting.

Probably going to an Isaan club would be high up there for enjoyment at night.

There are far more expert posters than I on this site, but as I tend to approach these things from an emotional level anyway, I will put in my 20 bt worth. It's a very nice topic by the way.

I have found that some of the more playful, less workmanlike bgs, actually like the cheesy touristy locales like Hard Rock. I have also found many who love playing games like snooker (of which I have seen no consistent set of rules) or late night bowling. And as another suggested, if you get it to the next day, you could always try swimming, horse racing (it is the sport of kings you know), and if its still open, a few years back I went with a little posse to Happy Land ( a cheesy but fun disneyland of sorts). Anyway, those are some ideas for those trying to take it to a different level. cool.gif" border="0

Each to his/her own as some would say, but sharing a bag or two of 'bugs' at an outside beer bar whilst watching the antics of the farang can raise quite a smile!

[QB]I often end up in some other GoGo-bar, after taking a BG out. Rather than heading straight on back to my place of horizontal satisfaction, I like to take my dearly loved out for some fun (not implicating that she doesn't enjoy me any bit less than me... laugh.gif" border="0 ).

But what is BG view of fun?

Well, I am sure that a suggestion to launch an all night "Bok" card game will be a possibility. After all that seems to be one of the few things they consider fun as I see it.

Mayby a shopping raid at the local goldshop will be of interest as well.

Michael

Most of them generally do like to go to other GoGo bars and see what the other dancers and the other bars are like. They don't get much oppurtunity to go anywhere but their own bar and our curious about what goes on in the other bars and how the girls dance there. Also, they like to go to where a friend works and buy her a few drinks (with our money of course). One word of caution; check to see if is Ok to go into each bar as she may feel unwelcome at some of the bars because of who else works there, ex-boyfriends, enemies etc. But, in general they like going to other bars....that's why the dance contests are so popular. They also really like to see Cabaret shows or even Katoey bars....don't exactly understand why, but they do. nepfan@hotmail.com

quote:

But what is BG view of fun?

kind regards, adamsky

adamsky,

As with women of any other occupation, BGs are not clones and they all have their own ideas of what is fun. One I used to see often liked to go to movies; another did not. One like to go bowling, others did not. None of them liked to go to other go-go bars. Places my favorite girl used to take me include:

-- A place out on New Petchburi Road she called "Super Joke", with non-stop burlesque-type acts all night. It's an easy place to spot, a huge sign on the front of the building with dozens of faces (of comedians?) all over it. There are 2 such places out that way, the other a bit further out on a major road running parallel to New Petchburi.

-- A restaurant with a dance floor, where you buy tickets to have the staff dance with you, on the west side of Rachadapisek between the Fortune complex and a used-car lot. Also a sing-a-song cafe in a small complex a few more meters up Rachada, just before Hollywood disco, which is on the opposite (east) side.

-- Karaoke joints (as others have posted)

-- Restaurants, Thai restaurants, because a Thai girl will eat continuously all night long (as others have posted) while talking and drinking and dancing with her friends.

-- There used to be a little amusement park on Paholyothin, a little past the Central Plaza complex and on the opposite side, but I've heard that it closed in the past 2 years. However, if you continue out Paholyothin Rd, through Saphan Mai and out of the city, then go right on the highway running east from Rangsit, you'll find Dream World, a very nice amusement park.

-- My girlfriend and her cousin introduced me to the Country Saloon on Changwattana, a great bar with Thai bands that play both western rock and blues and modern Thai music. They took me there after I had taken them to Planet Hollywood and they quickly got bored. Their choice was indeed better.

My girlfriend like Thai places, and disliked farang-oriented places frequented by tourists and expats. If you have a girl you like and want to see frequently and learn more about, take her to places you like a few times and then tell her you want to see places she likes. Having done your places, maybe she'll be beyond the "up to you" routine and you really will start geeting to see some of the kinds of place that Thai people like.

Regards, JEff

Good info from Jeff....Disagree a little about the GoGo bars, but as he says the girls do vary in likes and dislikes. Usually a girl discourages a guy new to Bangkok frin visiting other GoGo bars for fear he will find out there is more to do in Bangkok than spend money on her.

The Joke place is actually named Villa Cafe (Go figure how they came up with that name). Most Taxi drivers know it. The Thai food is good and inexpensive and the comedians are celebrities from Thai TV. Everything is in Thai and you better be good natured if you sit in front as you will be the subject of a little good natured "farang baiting" from the stage. Usually have a short but good Cabaret Show and some musical numbers. If your girl has local family it will be a real hit if you take her family and not too big a hit on the pocketbook.

Archived