Bargirl Notion of a Great Time??

Adamsky,

I mostly don't like to stay in Bangkok or Pattaya. I always visit the country in any direction. Last may Southeast (Songkhla, Nakhon Sri Thammarat, Surat, Chumpon etc), last december Udon, Nong Khai, Chiang Kang etc.

If I find a bg to my liking I invite her to join (up to you other way round) She quickly gets to know what you like and asks around where to go in each city or village. I don't think she would arrange visits she doesn't like herself.

I had very enjoyable trips. And indedd, as other punters stated, once you know them, their number one priority becomes food, food and food (day and night, anything goes (lots of delicious fruits by the way)

nepfan,

I agree that many BGs may discourage their date from taking them to other go-go bars for business reasons. But there are also those BGs who discourage it because they don't care for the bars and prefer other sorts of entertainment. If one is in town just for the purpose of getting laid it makes little difference. But for those who are looking for something more than just sex, and for those who find themselves getting ripped off by BGs, it's worth learning to discern between the 2 different reasons.

Yes indeed, "Super Joke" is the Villa Cafe. Thanks for jogging my memory, and for adding a much better description of the place. I hope others will read your words and give the place a try; they'll enjoy it. Even if you don't understand Thai, the acts are so visual that you'll laugh. The Thai people themselves laugh uproariously, non-stop. It's an infectious atmoshpere.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by nepfan:

Good info from Jeff....Disagree a little about the GoGo bars, but as he says the girls do vary in likes and dislikes. Usually a girl discourages a guy new to Bangkok frin visiting other GoGo bars for fear he will find out there is more to do in Bangkok than spend money on her.

The Joke place is actually named Villa Cafe (Go figure how they came up with that name). Most Taxi drivers know it. The Thai food is good and inexpensive and the comedians are celebrities from Thai TV. Everything is in Thai and you better be good natured if you sit in front as you will be the subject of a little good natured "farang baiting" from the stage. Usually have a short but good Cabaret Show and some musical numbers. If your girl has local family it will be a real hit if you take her family and not too big a hit on the pocketbook.

No one else has said this, so I guess it is up to me.

A BG's idea of a really great time is for you to pay the BF, give her the money you would have anyway(LT/ST whatever), and let her go her own way.

That would be a really great time for most of them, maybe all of them.

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: THAIHOME ]

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: THAIHOME ]

quote:

Originally posted by THAIHOME:

A BG's idea of a really great time is for you to pay the BF, give her the money you would have anyway(LT/ST whatever), and let her go her own way.

That would be a really great time for most of them, maybe all of them.

I actually tried that once, but she just wouldn't have it. She rather sleep the night without any pay. Of course I paid her in the morning.

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived