Friendly Gals

Coss

Well i believe there will always be an element of sexual tension in any male female relationship however this does not mean that i will end up sleeping with every women i meet.

It all depends how things go.

I usually find that if i don't initiate something very soon after i have met a women i end up not being able to at all as the relationship develops into friendship and then it seems hard to steer away from this course.

Sometimes it is easier and nicer to have a women as a friend rather than as a lover.

Still i think there is always a little bit of sexual tension regardless of whether things develop or not.

This could just be me of course.

Yes, I also believe there is a always sexual feeling present but based on th situation (work, school, interests, etc) we define our relationship by placing boundaries and limitations.

I have had female roommates, sport companions, intellectual conversationists and professional work friends with no involvement on the romantic/sex end.

it is called mind and focus over matter.

NEP, on the otherhand, is a place where one can let go repressions, restrictions, worriesome defintions and guilt-ridden feelings....

Cardinalblue

Archived