Strange woman in bed

zigfreed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not unless she has exhibited strange behavior. In that case she never makes it to the hotel. I think Thai women care more about sleep than attacking the farang...

Oneye

At one time I felt a bit odd and had a tough time falling asleep with a BG in bed. However, now I don?t worry too much about it. Once the TG/BG starts ?sawing logs? and has that sleepy ?leg jerk? I end up nodding off as well ;)

Nakbin

>Do you ever feel uneasy knowing that the woman sleeping next to you is actually a total stranger

Nah. But if you *really* wanna freak yourself out, bear in mind that many of these girls are so "wired" that they do not actually sleep at all....but lie there all night in the dark....thinking.....

-j-

josh_ingu said:

Nah. But if you *really* wanna freak yourself out, bear in mind that many of these girls are so "wired" that they do not actually sleep at all....but lie there all night in the dark....thinking.....

-j-

Wow, thanks a lot josh_ingu... That's reduced my comfort level a bit!!!:: ;)

Nakbin

Thinking? really?

I have heard is more like physically staying awake but brain becomes inactive where it registers just a staright line on EEGs read-outs. Scary stuff that they can totally separate their mind and body but does explain why they make such good BGs...

Cardinalblue

josh_ingu said:

>Do you ever feel uneasy knowing that the woman sleeping next to you is actually a total stranger

-j-

I've got to disagree here....any girl that is fully wired,is not going to lie there for 8 hours straight,in absolute mega boredom just to earn the extra 500bht or 1000bht that a longtime stint pays.....she would be out there with her friends drinking and seeking out the next punter.

Archived