Strange woman in bed

zigfreed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Feel free. Fact is, for what ever reasons, upto and including that a lot of them are pretty nocturnal, many of them (note, not *all*) are not sleeping while you are..."

My friend was kidding with the bg that he's been drinking so much he's afraid he might die for heart attack. Next morning the bargirl looked exhausted. He asked what's wrong. The girl looked confused: "I look all night you no die"

I've sometimes woken in the middle of the night and first thing I saw was two dark eyes staring at me while I was sleeping...scary ::

damen said:
zigfreed said:

Do you ever feel uneasy knowing that the woman sleeping next to you is actually a total stranger?

No but I would feel uneasy knowing that the woman next to me wasnt really a woman :o

Funny you should mention this. I was once out for a night on the piss in the UK, ran into a fiesty little number in a quaint pub near Stoke, tattoo on her left ass cheek which said "Pride of the Maine," talked her back to my place, had a few "night caps" and awoke the next morning to find a nasty ugly bint next to me, in bad need of a shave. "what is your name" I asked and her reply, "Fiery...er ah Jane..." Coincidence, I think not! Not a bad shag though....

Archived