Strange woman in bed

zigfreed

I have seen too many accounts of sleeping with a stranger that can end up in a disaster. I never do this. It is worth taking them to a short time hotel. When done, I leave.

Nothing like waking up in the morning andd having no money, camera, etc.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:
damen said:
zigfreed said:

Do you ever feel uneasy knowing that the woman sleeping next to you is actually a total stranger?

No but I would feel uneasy knowing that the woman next to me wasnt really a woman :o

Funny you should mention this. I was once out for a night on the piss in the UK, ran into a fiesty little number in a quaint pub near Stoke, tattoo on her left ass cheek which said "Pride of the Maine," talked her back to my place, had a few "night caps" and awoke the next morning to find a nasty ugly bint next to me, in bad need of a shave. "what is your name" I asked and her reply, "Fiery...er ah Jane..." Coincidence, I think not! Not a bad shag though....

I anxiously await a reply from Fiery Jack er Jane on what he er she thought of your performance :grinyes:

oneyejacks said:

Not unless she has exhibited strange behavior. In that case she never makes it to the hotel. I think Thai women care more about sleep than attacking the farang...

Oneye

Totally agree, do the business, fall asleep, wake up, collect money, go home. For the majority, thats all they want. There have been a couple I have bailed out from at the "interview stage" but once the others were back in the room I didnt feel nervous.

However, with a new girl I always lock away the passport, laptop etc etc just to make sure any losses that might occur are minimal.

MightyMouse said:

I have seen too many accounts of sleeping with a stranger that can end up in a disaster. I never do this. It is worth taking them to a short time hotel. When done, I leave.

Nothing like waking up in the morning andd having no money, camera, etc.

Or if her name was Lorrain Bobbitt, no Penis!! :doah:

Nah. But if you *really* wanna freak yourself out, bear in mind that many of these girls are so "wired" that they do not actually sleep at all....but lie there all night in the dark....thinking..

Scary isn't it :: (From personal experiance (long past) being "wired" would be the likely explanation.............

I can't sleep next to a BG. I tried it and I could not sleep. I finally feel asleep at like 6am and woke up at 11. I bought us breakfast, paid her and then went back to sleep. I like sleeping by myself better. I am single and just used to it. Even my girlfriend has only spent the night at my house once. She does not anymore coz she knows I have trouble sleeping as it is...double problem with someone next to me. I get nervous.

I just take the advice of this board and take the girls short time. Maybe someone should invent "medium time" he he. I think most girls like to go back to the bar anyway so that they can make more money, etc.

Rug

Was talking to some Thai ladies and they claim the old trick of putting drugs in your drink, going to the hotel is becoming popular once more.

I have sleep apnea, which results in my stopping breathing for long periods when asleep.

On numerous occasions I have had startled BGs, shaking me awake with genuine concern on their faces. Sometimes I have to shag them again to show 'em I'm OK.

Cheers

Coss

i looked at this post before, and didn't respond.

Now I will.

I pick my company by choice of someone who feels good to me. I think most of them are straight, honest women. If I wouldn't feel OK about them after sex, I'd ask them to leave (only one so far out of >100)

Never been disappointed. Always, they go to sleep before me, I love watching them sleep, just like babies.

No, They're not strange women. they're someone i've spent some time with, talking, drinking, eating, having sex. after that, they're not strangers anymore, they're 'short term friends'.

It gives me peace and contentment watching them sleep.

Yeah, I too pick companions based not only on looks but on the personal interaction. Usually that means more beer bars than go-gos but after a while you get to know the girls in the go-gos and can sort out the wheat from the chaff in there too.

Archived