"touching story" #2

pattaya127

Zaad, Sayjann (hey, i am born on apr 16 too like your GF), my friends, I think you will like this one, others too maybe:

My job as a contractor takes me to people's home, and something was just a heart warmer today. Especially as i was a bit depressed at seeing the pix of that guy to be beheaded by barbarians, at lunch on the net.

I was in the kitchen of this couple, and saw a note. It could have been for me, so i read it:

Dear Mark,

I am on my way to Scaramento. i will not be home before late. I will miss not having dinner with you. I hope you will cook something nice for yourself. I will call you from the car on the way back. I love you.

This from people who have lived together for years in this house. Well, there is just not enough love on this earth, never enough. So, i found that barely needed mark of affection quite precious.

I may have given the wrong picture about myself for posting #1.

I never use sweet words with my girl. I can't "pronounce" them and she hates the emptiness they carry with them :)

I would have probably found the door locked with a different lock on it had I written those words above. :D

Archived