Scheming GTG's

MisterBlonde

"Do you really think that just because a girl working in Pattaya making 20,000/month, automatically makes her beyond reproach? That is silly. My second to last visit, I talked to a girl in BG7 who worked as a cashier 6 days a week, and came to the bar on her 7th, to pick up extra cash. Time to wake up, and smell the coffee, dude!"

no cashiers make close to 20k not even those at gogo's!

bright graduate staff at private/foreign companies however may earn 20k so please drink your coffee sensibly ok?

as pointed out in another excellent post western students live on 20k & still make it to LOS & beyond in their holidays without being branded automatically as prostitutes usually ;)

the only 99,9% airtight proff of a non prostitute is purely financial. did she pick up any of the meal/drink/transport costs?

if not forget it or add the car to her whoring gains ::

I've yet to meet a p4p girl who picks up more than max 5% of expenses during time spent together, while all non p4p girls have always insisted on close to 50% or sharing costs. of course nothing paid for sex either to the non p4p girls & no excessive 'gift showering' either!

have fun with p4p & np4p gals :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived