Scheming GTG's

MisterBlonde

Ijust recently spent a week in Pattaya,where i met a GTG at a Thai Diso called The Blue Chilli....we clicked, and i ended up spending the whole week in Pattaya with her.She works at the Ambassador hotel Jomtien and has a pretty high up job there earning 20,000 bht a month.

She would leave my bed at six every morning to go to work and return my hotel about six in the evening and then we would go out to restaurants and enjoy each others company.I bought her a few gifts...perfume,a nice dress and generally just spoiled her.It was a whirlwind holiday romance and i enjoyed it thoroughly,it was so refreshing to have quality female company and to have a girl leave my bed in the morning without me having to empty out my wallet....

I asked her if she would like to come to Sydney for a holiday.....getting a visa for her was no problem as her workplace could arrange it anytime and i would pay for the tickets....she agreed.

I returned to Sydney and the loving e-mails came thick and fast.I had only been back a week when i received this one

"Hi Darling i now have big problem,i have a man at work that likes me and his girlfriend is my supervisor and he meets with me every morning at bus stop and now i find that his girlfriend my boss,she now knows.I am so worried.I tell my mom and she say that to solve this problem i must buy a car so i dont have to go to bus stop.But car very expensive and i dont have enough money,i ask my father but he has no money and i speak to my friend and she say go to bank but interest i SO expensive i don't know what to do, do you have advice for me"

Now this is a blatant shake down for money......that is what i would normally say,but i am now looking at this through rose coloured glasses and starting to think maybe she does need advice only and this is not a roundabout way of asking for money....If i challenge her about her integrity,she will just say she was only asking for advice and not asking me for money,so that would be futile infact any attempts at finding out the truth would be futile....im also thinking that as a GTG how would she know how to scam or is this just a thing that Thai women are born with and nurtured by their mothers..

I think i need to cut her loose....what do others think?

cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you are really lost! This is a total scam. You mean she dreams up the absolute MOST expensive solution to a perhaps non-existent problem and asks YOU to pay for it and you're unsure? Time to move on, end it fast! That's just a disgrace to you. ::

Well, all i can say is that with GTGs of a certain type (there are a lot of this type), you don't pay on the installment , but later, and more. She is smart, just want to see what is your answer. It will tell her a lot about how much "you love her". Asking for a bike is just peanuts, and would look like she is capitalizing on that free week. She wants the long run!

Do us a favor, be smarter. Ok?

P127,

So you really believe she is a GTG? Is it hanging out in pataya discos, sleeping with the guy the first night they meet, leaving and returning each day (maybe family to take care of?) or the cunning story she fed him that makes her a GTG?

For the gullible poster, she just read him quickly (probably a pro at it from cruising discos) and shaped herself into what he wanted her to be (I will be a GTG image the time i spend with him) and be able to extract future money and gifts from him as he so delighted and "refreshed being in the company of a GTG" .

How do you know the next guy she picks up in the disco isn't as gullible and niave as this poster and says 1500B and she says yes because she knows he isn't going to fall for the GTG image. Tonight, she will just play the freelancer role. I will bet you dollars to dougnots she at some time in her life exchanged money for sex (if that is what we are defining as a BG).

I would bet many of the so-called bad GTGs have at one-time or probaly multiple times in their lives would meet the defintion of a BG. These girls are great at molding themselves to whatever the punter wants them to be.

Curious, if a girl once meets the definition of a BG, is she forever going to be tagged with that label even if she changes her life or pretends to change her image?

So we get a post like this who lables her "a scheming GTG".

Please guys, based on what transpired and just from the original post, I hope you guys have little more critical thinking skills to label her a GTG. maybe she or maybe she isn't.

But my gut feeling strictly based on what the poster described, "our scheming GTG" has probaly more than on a few occasions taken money directly for sex. She was just responding to what the punter and how she could get the most out of him. Why does she need to ask for money when he is going to buy things for her (probably a lot more than what the 1000B or 1500B a night amounted to).

I wonder how many guys she has strung out or having them send her money for stories like described....

And if that isn't enough next time i will tell upon a story (heard yesterday) of a GTG (for one guy (the husband) and for the other guy (the boyfriend) a BG but with "she is an exception to the rule" label. It is stories like these I don't believe any girl who in any way one can remotely tie to the bar scene (like the story above) or just poor (i.e. haircutting, reception or waitresses) until proven otherwise....

Cardinalblue

Even though this next is on a humourous note, it does serve to illustrate.

Thanks to Mangosauce.com

I love you and I miss you too much. my friend bar say you old man look same same monkey but I know you hansum man I have problem I write you before that buffalo me sick Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field. Bad fortune when it fall it fall on papa and break leg he three place Now he not work Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house Roof come down and rain in house He take papa to hospital motorcycle Have big accident when he come home hit police car Police say brother me blame Police say he pay big money. not worry darling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken Bad luck make Mama heart problem. Doctor say she must triple by-pass. I no understand but brother say you understand.

You know darling I only work in bar and not go with man I wait for you come back Bangkok but if you no help me I fuck many many many many many farang get pay bills money.

Old people my village say you responsible if you send money me before buy medicine sick buffalo then it no die papa no break leg house have roof brother no ride into police car Mama no have heart problem.

Please send me 200,000 baht for my bank. Papa fix 10,000 new roof 30,000, new police car 100,000, mama fix 50,000. I take off 2,000 baht for sell buffalo meat but me have to pay more hospital bill for 24 people have problem eat contaminated meat 12,000 baht. I not know money England but my brother me say me it 71.2424 mid-market rate close of trading yesterday This means you send me 10,000 your pound

I love you darling

Cheers

Coss

Archived