1,500 Baht Blues at the End of Soi Nana

the_numbers

In pattaya it's no problem...

500 to 1000 ST and 1500 to 2000 LT always! Pattaya or Bangkok...Phuket too!

It's like the time I had my way with a hotel massage girl in Bangkok and after the act I give her 1000 bht and she starts to cry and yell at me and demands 3000 baht because she states, "She...I'm a good girl" I not fuck Falang only you! Bullshit!!! I sent her out and thought this really might work on some other guy. Stick to your guns...well, only if you rate yourself above a 5 on the guy looks to weight scale! If your under this then your gonna have to shell out more...the girls have standards!

SB

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen NEP girls asking more and more in the go-gos and getting it. Then, when the tourist numbers fall off, they still ask for it or sometimes more.

As I don't live in Bangkok, they don't often recognise me outside of places I ferequent regularly. Thus they think "newbie" and are sometimes a little taken aback when they realise I've seen and heard it all before and now have it every day in Pattaya.

If you wait until near closing or after, you can get them cheaper for sure but I don't like to leave it that late. I like to get in and barfine around 10pm-12am which gives you time to cut them loose if they start to play up or whatever.

Over time, I have been converted by Roppongi to the soapy girls. Superior attitudes and in Pattaya at least, barfineable at Bt1400 anytime and Bt700 after 11pm. They also get a day off which they can change if you happen to click. Total cost is likely to be around Bt2-3k per day, not just the night and they won't give you any shit.

Gents,

Most stunnas do have a bit of 'tude working. As I have been here for 4 1/2 yrs attitutde is far more important than looks. The other night in a Nana second floor gogo, the resident stunna came was making eyes at me. Told my friend she was deipping 'tude and that even if I bought her a drink she woudl be gone in 5 min as I was not going to just "pay bar." She came over, I started speaking Thai. My test is to talk filthy with them in Thai and see if I can get that finger wet. If they find it funny and like the fingy they are usually good to go, if they are offended then they are not my type. Needless to say this gal was gone in 5! Quite funny! Bet she gets 1500 ST.

This money thing has a lot to do with looks as well. If you are in shape and well groomed then the price is lower...a big fat tub 'o goo pays more.

GS

Part of the LT/ST inflation is due, I think, to the ladies basing their normal price on the highest amounts they, or their friends, have received in the past. Once they get 3,000 baht for a LT, this sets the new standard for them, and they expect it everytime.

When a newbie, have been known to pay 2000 ST. Now pay 1000 ST every time in SC/NEP/Pong. No problems. Not sure a one time tourist who can't speak thai could get away with it as much. Not saying I could get any BG for 1000 as I only choose ones I connect with. Among other things, the ones who say "go with you" or "up to you" draw my attention versus ones who focus on establishing prices and a rushed exit. On the other hand, I probably overpay on LT as I always give out 2000.

Different strategies work for different people, but my style is never set the price in advance. I'll try to deflect direct questions about price by saying things like "if it's good a lot". You learn as you go what works for you. Some swear you must set the price in advance and that is probably the best for most, but I've had problems with that where if they see it as sub standard they may be turned off and go starfish and want a quick out. Also had ones who wanted to later renegotiate or switch LT to ST. The non-negotiated consistently results in a more relaxed experience and end with a wai and thank you. Not really recommending it, just info on how I get 1000. Some BG's have high monetary standards, but most will just take what they can get on any given night or hour.

I am still an advocate of the sort it all out up front school of thought, softened with a performance bonus so they are working for their cash. However, sometimes this is not necessary and less so when you talk with them for a while. I too only really take out the ones I connect with, unless I know a real horny girl and just want a night of raunchy sex.

NEP go-gos must be the worst for the "I want xyz". Some girls have their heads up their own arse. I once had the fortune to see a top girl from AW who I had asked earlier see me outside NEP after closing. My girl was getting some food and she offered herself for LT 1000. I just asked her why, inside, she wouldn't budge from 3k or 4k whatever it was and that had she suggested 2k, I would have taken her. Personally, I think they want ST and then maybe LT near the end of the night. Went back to get her a few days later and LT was 2k.

In Pattaya, I don't bother asking anyone. Had one complaint from a go-go girl once (gave her Bt1500) and countered that by telling her that I lived there and she may have some regular business. Sometimes see her outside eating after work or call her or one of a few friends and meet up. Sometimes I just buy dinner or sometimes some cash.

Same, I don't like the girl talking about baht up front. I find that alot of girls don't mention it up front. The ones that do are usually quoting themselves out of the deal and I tell them nevermind and ignore their attempt to negotiate.

Should have a poll: Negotiate up front or not?

I changed the cologne for those out there taking the piss :neener: and found things true to form as I originally stated.

Buyers market my ass:: - its a challenge and requires a bit of 'fishing' these days to find the 1000ST crowd at NEP go-go's. The girls are under the impression that there are plenty of stupid punters with fat wallets who they might just catch if they stick to their guns.

Nevertheless, I actually believed the poster who said, "no problem finding girls at NEP for this price" and went back with a bit of conviction.

I found success, but its not immediate and its still considered low-ball by alot of the girls.. including the speech, "I never take this little money - I never go with you again." yeah, yeah, yeah.. fucking cry me a river.

A year back even I'd say 1000ST would get a nod almost 9 out of 10 times or not this earful. In the go-go shimmy world of SC and PP its much easier in my opinion to find 1000ST. It can even be a 'stunner' or lets just say a 'damn sexy go-go dancer' :hubba:

I did reconaissance work involving a bit of Black Label and a hangover :beer: this week and confirmed the other venues being an easier 1000ST game.

Speaking of which I too have met an Angelwitch broad who held fast to 1500ST, but outside the club would do it LT. However, she's always a little nervous about getting ratted out by one of her cronies to the boss if she's walking on the street with a farang around 2AM who was in the club earlier but didn't BF.

Why not just really slash prices and go to 500-700 range in Nana Parking Lot... well maybe that's the score for now.

the_numbers

Buyers market my ass

Of course you know Thai economics: fewer customers means have to raise the price to make up for it!

"I never take this little money - I never go with you again"

LOL, if this was said after ST I'll wager when you go back she'll be all over you. Just another line they learn like "give me taxi money" to try to maximize their profits.

...and confirmed the other venues being an easier 1000ST game.

Good man! Hold the line. I'll drink to that.

Archived