1,500 Baht Blues at the End of Soi Nana

the_numbers

Last year was crazy. You had Gulf War 2 and then SARS. Numbers in LOS plummeted and in came the crazy Thai economics of 100 punters, $10 each, 10 punters $100 each, 1 punter $1000.

You could really pick them off and they would eventually capitulate but their opening gambit in the likes of AW was Bt3-4k. Much better in Pattaya where they seemed to have learnt that the rent has to be paid and food put on the table so some cash was better than none. I never went to really screw them say Bt500 all night but I reckon they would have taken that.

I'm going to have a couple of days in Bankok in a few weeks and I'll see how things are. I have the intention to get out of the golden triangle more often and head to SC. PP is / was not really my scene but if I hook up with a seasoned campaigner from there then I might give it another shot.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pay 500 ST for street girls. 1000 if I get them from a bar or even Beer Garden. 1000 and 1500 LT, respectively. Never had much of a problem.

Big_Kahuna said:

I pay 500 ST for street girls. 1000 if I get them from a bar or even Beer Garden. 1000 and 1500 LT, respectively. Never had much of a problem.

You won't have any problems with those figures but I've seen a number over the last few months crying (not literally) in their beer in my bar wondering where they went wrong.

One guy had quite a stunner whose "boyfriend" was delayed arriving for a couple of weeks and agreed Bt500 per day. He then fucked it up by asking her to buy her own food and then trying to give her Bt2500 for a week !

Another "lost" 3 girls. We had some compassion for him until he disclosed how he had originally paid Bt1000 plus Bt200 barfine, then gone down to Bt1100 all in then tried Bt1000 all in. Almost wanted to kick the cheap charlie twat out of the bar.

On vacation, it astounds me that some guys will fuck it up for what is the equivalent of about GBP 20 per week !

Torrenova, where's the 200B barfine at? A beer bar of some fashion I'm imagining :beer: Last night I was outside Long Gun and talking with one of their 'show-horses' who is 700B barfine. Boy that kind of BF gets me thinking twice..

As mentioned by Big Kahuna you can pull a street girl ST for less than this BF :dunno: I think a girl getting a 700B BF gets the impression she's get more than 1000B ST because you're laying out that much cash just for a ST room and her BF :eek:

BTW, 2500Bt a week is criminally low, but some girls get in the spirit of things and will holiday for just their expenses covered :)

Best,

the_numbers

the_numbers said:

Torrenova, where's the 200B barfine at? A beer bar of some fashion I'm imagining :beer: Last night I was outside Long Gun and talking with one of their 'show-horses' who is 700B barfine. Boy that kind of BF gets me thinking twice..

As mentioned by Big Kahuna you can pull a street girl ST for less than this BF :dunno: I think a girl getting a 700B BF gets the impression she's get more than 1000B ST because you're laying out that much cash just for a ST room and her BF :eek:

BTW, 2500Bt a week is criminally low, but some girls get in the spirit of things and will holiday for just their expenses covered :) the_numbers

Bt200 barfine in most of the Pattaya beer bars.

You're right about the high barfine and the girls thinking that they have something more valuable to sell than a girl with no or a low barfine. Heads up their own arses a lot of times. Then Thai economics.

I barred the twat fucking the girl over from my bar. (she didn't work for me)

Archived