Check use by date on multiple entry visas

robaus

JGA2000--

Possible... yes... here's the problem you may find.. IF the immigration officer looks into your passport and he finds the unused visa, he may stamp it and effectively "use" it right there.. You can try to tell him not to..

Here's a tip that you may want to try... I've used it before and gotten good results...

Find the page that has the fresh visa you want to keep.. Then find a blank page that is not too close to the other page you just marked... Put your entry form into your passport at the blank page and use a paperclip to hold it in place....

Oftenly, the immigration officer will immediately open your passport to the photo page then he'll flip to the page with your paperclip and pull your form off (from the paperclip) stamp it and stamp your passport page at the same time....

This effectively prohibits him from cancelling your other visa that you have 'hidden' away in a different part of your passport...

Good luck---

UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: UPSer ]

gummigut--- Who ME sneaky??? LOL

.... honest officer I was just trying to help.....

I have really used this in the past once coming in BKK a other times in other countries... Usually works like a charm...

---UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived