Board identities: The Poll

Zaad

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Okay, guess I'd better come clean now...

There are not really 4,800+ members on this board. There are only about 500-600 and all the others are duplicate identities I created to inflate the membership numbers.

I bet many of you already wondered why none of them every post, well... now you know.

Sanuk!

Okay, guess I'd better come clean now...

There are not really 4,800+ members on this board. There are only about 500-600 and all the others are duplicate identities I created to inflate the membership numbers.

I bet many of you already wondered why none of them every post, well... now you know.

Jing jing??? :o

KS,

That reminds me of the church forum (or holy forum) I had in mind where one's able to confess to a recognized mod priest for all sorts of wrongdoings.

If no person available then I'd be willing to offer myself to take up the resonsibilities of the so called mod priest.

Me thinks every person has something to confess, especially those on THIS board!!!

How about it KS? :)

I would think that some members who would like to discuss very personal matters, especially involving health/infidelity or any other info they would not want associated with them personally/in real life might have >1 boardname. .

Probably nothing sinister nor psycho, just desire for anonymity.

Archived