Damned in my sleep

Khun_Kong

To be entered in the "Annals of Crazy GF Talk":

GF gets up this morning. I can see a bit of an attitude problem. No talking, pouty, no breakfast, no coffee. Dagger looks every so often. I just crank up the 'puter and wait for it to pass.

About an hour later, I am given the low-down.

Seems that last night, I muttered the phrase "mai mii mia" ("I don't have a wife"). In Thai. :dunno: In my sleep! :sleeping:

She then proceeded to say "You want sex? Mii mia. You hungry? Mii mia. Why you speak mai mii mia? Talk to other lady?"

By the time I finished laughing, caught my breath and wiped the tears from my eyes, she had a somewhat chagrined half-smile on her face.

I think she knows that "While you sleep, you..." ain't gonna fly.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true, LOL! My Gf is the first I am able to piss off while I am sleeping. Seemed she put her cold hands on my body during an afternoon nap, and I turned away, taking the bedcover away in the process. When I woke up she was sour as hell.

Go figure. :dunno:

Cheers,

soongmak

she put her cold hands on my body during an afternoon nap, and I turned away,

Of course, this is a serious offense! :neener:

You should turn to her....

Probably your GF believes that you avoid her unconsciously. I would make the same conclusion if my GF would turn away every time I touch her while she is sleeping...

Now I suppose that you turned away was an exception?

Best regards

"One of my friends got a 2 day silent treatment because his wife *dreamt*!!!! that he had an affair with someone else."

Very familiar. My wife gets mad at me frequently because of dreams, more than she admits. In the last one that I know about, some Viet girl nicked me and our son.

Cheers!

[color:"red"] One of my friends got a 2 day silent treatment because his wife *dreamt*!!!! that he had an affair with someone else.

[/color]

Imagine what she would do if she dreamed that he would buy her a brand-new Mercedez, eh?

My Hubby says that he does NOT dream, ever, he is a wise man!

:D

Jasmine

[color:"red"] some Viet girl nicked me and our son.

[/color]

I do dream and remember them a bit, especially when I eat a heavy meal before bedtime. Hubby listens to my dreams at times and he has learned not to comment much! ::

I think it could be our sub-conciousness. I was obsessed with education and I used to dream that I had no degrees for years, even after 3 of them. :o

Jasmine

Now I suppose that you turned away was an exception?

No, it will happen every time somebody puts their freezin' cold hands on my body!

Probably your GF believes that you avoid her unconsciously.

Oh Please, no psycho babble. I f I would scrutinize every action I undertake on their subconscious meaning I would go mad in a few weeks. I think everybody is better off to leave this stuff alone IMO and not think too much.

Cheers,

soongmak

Hi KS,

WTF? is up with this? I get put up shit's creek 10,000 miles away, on a regular basis. ::

55555. G/F knows it's stupid, but there is something there, you cannot get out of them. They don't believe it, but they do.

Maybe we were all sent to hell, and our punishment is Satan attaching us to a Thai girl? And we all just don't know it yet. :D

A sobering thought, if I ever heard one. ::

HT

Archived